Just Joined today Hello everyone ..

Options
I just joined today in hopes of making a few new friends and to blog my journey, I am a 40 year old women , i have four grown children , and i have gained some serious weight over the years, I am now trying to take it off, I live in Gallatin Tn, and would love a few new workout partners if there are any around my area,I recently started a new product i am loving, along with my diet and excerciss i am losing inches like nobodys business, I cant believe it i just started a week ago and have already lost about 4 inches in my hips, and 2 in my waist, and my legs and arms another 4 inches, Its amazing, and it gives me the energy i need! Good luck to everyone, I am down 5 lbs...woo hoo first time in 23 years i have really been excited in something! I look forward to hearing from ya all and hope to make some new friends as we have no children at home anymore, they all live somewhere else, with there husbands, wife, and children, Yes i am a grandmother times 3 ... I am wanting to lose weight for me , But really so i can keep up with my grandbabies!!! Good Luck again!! This is a long journey i know we can all do!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• PDSekerak
    Options
    Welcome to MFP I had just joined this past Friday.
    Looking forward to my new journey of weight loss
    I wish you the best of luck !!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Bryt_92
    Bryt_92 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I joined a couple days ago with my mother. Good luck!
  • kelpud
    kelpud Posts: 14
    Options
    Welcome :)
  • pmcd1963
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined yesterday. Good Luck!:smile:
  • gitzaround
    Options
    I just joined over the weekend. Hoping to take control of food instead of it taking control of me! Good Luck to you on your journey.