Halfway through 30 Day Shred...Scale and NSV...To excited..

Options
Day 1 Weigh-In: 335.5 (8/1)
Day 15 Weigh-In: 326.9 I even lost inches in my calves, forearms, and bust (8/14)..I know a day early

Day 1 Measurements

Waist : 53.5 in
Hips : 58 in
L Thigh : 28.5 in
R Thigh : 28 in
L arm : 19 in
R arm : 18 in
Neck : 20in

Day 15 Measurements

Waist: 50.75 in (-.2.75)
Hips: 55.00 in (-3.00)
L. Thigh: 27.50 in (-1.00)
R. Thigh: 27.00 in (-1.00)
L. Arm: 18.50 in (-0.5)
R. Arm: 17.50 in (-0.5)
Neck. 18.00 in (-2.0

Replies

• Midnight_Sunshine
    Midnight_Sunshine Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! I am on day 4 today and this gives me inspiration to keep going!

Great work! :)
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! Keep it up!
  • ewhitehurst1
    Options
    Way to go! Keep up the hard work! Seeing some great results! I'm trying to convince myself to start doing it before work in the morning.
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    Nice job there! :flowerforyou:

I am on Day 8 and I love it...great way to start some toning up skills :wink:
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! I just finished day 27, almost done! It's so worth it as you continue to progress, I'm loving the results of these shorter workouts I'm considering doing it again.
  • LaLaMoss
    LaLaMoss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 yesterday. I can't wait to see what happens to my body. Good job!!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Awesome, good job!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone...
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Way to go! It's so motivational to see a fellow 30DSer stick with it! :)
  • normaleverydaymom
    Options
    Hi! Very inspiring... I've started & stopped 30 DS a couple times. Need to prove to me (& DH) that I can stick with it! Anyhoo... my question is how in the world do you enter this into the exercise tracker on this site??? Do you enter each different exercise in the video? Obviously a newbie, but would so appreciate a push in the right (even if it's obvious! lol) direction!
  • jrax1
    jrax1 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! Very inspiring... I've started & stopped 30 DS a couple times. Need to prove to me (& DH) that I can stick with it! Anyhoo... my question is how in the world do you enter this into the exercise tracker on this site??? Do you enter each different exercise in the video? Obviously a newbie, but would so appreciate a push in the right (even if it's obvious! lol) direction!

Don't know if this is the 'proper' way, but I just created an exercise and entered the calories burned from my HRM. I couldn't see any other way to add them and get the accurate calorie burn. Maybe someone else has a better way...
  • AngelaJordan712
    AngelaJordan712 Posts: 105 Member
    Options

Don't know if this is the 'proper' way, but I just created an exercise and entered the calories burned from my HRM. I couldn't see any other way to add them and get the accurate calorie burn. Maybe someone else has a better way...

I do circuit training general 20 min....Thanks and hope this helps!
  • normaleverydaymom
    Options
    thanks! I've been thinking about a HRM--- maybe it's time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!