Weaknesses

2»

Replies

• jlruhlman
    jlruhlman Posts: 15
    CHOCOLATE, LIQUOR, CHOCOLATE, LIQUOR, CHOCOLATE. LIQUOR, CHOCOLATE, LIQUOR................................ CHOCOLATE FLAVORED LIQUOR MMMMMMMMMM:drinker:
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    These damn reality tv shows. (I should just get a life of my own so I wouldn't have to watch other peoples on tv). Real world, flavor of love, shot of love, rock of love, the hills, hells kitchen, and even jon and kate plus eight. AAAGGGGHHH. Seems like I can't escape them. It is a good thing for dvr so I can record them and watch after the kids are in bed. And I can fast foward thru the comercials.

I am sooo ashamed!

Oh and if we are talking food it is a toss up between cheese or peanut butter. My girls eat peanut butter almost every day and that knife just begs me to lick it after all is done. I am getting a little better with my cheese addiction though, if I am ordering out I can actually get a burger sans cheese. But if I buy anything but american and it is in my fridge it torments me to no end. Swiss, smoked gouda, those little laughing cow wedges, and mozzerella are the biggest demons in my fridge because I can't think of anything but that cheese until it is all gone. So I don't buy it anymore. (WEEPS)
  • alyfin
    alyfin Posts: 103
    Chocolate.
    Any type of bread.
    Cheese.
    Sunflower seeds.
    Starbucks Ice Cream.
    Anything sweet.
    Donuts - especially the cream filled chocolate covered ones.
    Italian Food.
    Mexican Food.
    and on and on and on....
    I'm picky so the foods I like - I love.:grumble:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Oh, rice krispie treat at the coffee shop. I love you. Why do you have 600 calories? That is too many, seriously.

Oh, produce market next door. . .why do you now carry homemade, dark chocolate toffee with organic pecans? That's just mean.

Oh, potato chips. Please stop existing.

Love,
    your friend,
    v.
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    All Italian food, momma's homemade noodles, the chinese buffet... I would say chocolate but thank GOD for those sugarless chocolates I get to have (and count) once in a while. What I wouldn't do for DQ's Peanut Buster Parfait or Friendly's Jim Dandy:explode:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    These damn reality tv shows. (I should just get a life of my own so I wouldn't have to watch other peoples on tv). Real world, flavor of love, shot of love, rock of love, the hills, hells kitchen, and even jon and kate plus eight.

You too???
    I love those shows!
    I always miss John & Kate Plus 8 though :ohwell:

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • A hot, double meat, double cheese, extra pickles and toasted bun What-A-Burger! :love: Not sure if they're anywhere but in the south, but they are absolutely dee-lish! :drinker: And I wonder how I got fat!!!:laugh:
  • jjtimmons
    jjtimmons Posts: 4 Member
    I miss my favorite mexican resturant and the bottomless basket of chips and salsa yummy
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    I hear ya on the whataburger....west coasts in and out as well grrrr

ANY FOOD especially my southern favorites from home.

Anything fried from Peg leg pete's on pensacola beach (oysters are fried to a beautiful golden color... plump hmmmmmm damn the plane ticket home is too expensive)

A good set of baby back ribs from Sonny's but san diego has a place that curves that craving and it's called "phils barbeque"

Anything CHOCOLATEY

A good holiday dinner everything made from scratch that i can only get when I go home for the holidays....

The 6 costco/sams mayo containers filled with various cookies that my grandma would send to me when I was on deployment (that is until I told her if I gained another 10 lbs cause of her it was ON lol)

I am a country southerner girl at heart. I just LOVE TO EAT>>>>> LIVE FOR IT

ANYONE ELSE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT PLACES THEY HAVE VISITED THEY THINK OF IT BY THEIR FAVORITE FOOD FROM THAT PLACE HEHEHEHEE THAT IS SOOOOO ME!!!!!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Desserts - all of them. I allow one a week, but if it's in the house, I eat it. This does not hold true for dark chocolate though - it can be in the house safely.

But what is more important, how I keep from eating these weaknesses:
    I don't allow any junk in the house. There are enough temptations in the world without having one staring at my every time I open the refrigerator.
    Dark chocolate is allowed - it's at least 70%, but usually 80% or higher. One or two pieces is enough.
    Yogurt is allowed. A little muesli added and it becomes a parfait.
    A fellow Texan mentioned nachos. I take taco shells, break them in half, cover with black beans and some light monterray jack cheese, and broil in the oven. Can add lettuce and carrots.
    I keep a chart on the refrigerator reminding me of my one dessert a week. I usually save up for the end of the week.
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    All Italian food, momma's homemade noodles, the chinese buffet... I would say chocolate but thank GOD for those sugarless chocolates I get to have (and count) once in a while. What I wouldn't do for DQ's Peanut Buster Parfait or Friendly's Jim Dandy:explode:

OH!! DQ Chocolate M&M BLIZZARD!!! sigh....