NSV - HEALTH RELATED!!!!!

Options
NSV Today! I've been a Diabetic for several years now and was horrible with monitoring my levels. My A1c the last time I had it checked was a horrible 8. My doctor wanted it to be under the 7.0 level which is the level you should be at for a Diabetic. At or under 5.7 is the level for a non-Diabetic.

Today I went in for the results of my blood work, and my A1C was a 5.9!!!!! I've been on MFP since May 31st and what a huge change in such a short time! The Dr. did decrease my insulin a little and we'll keep an eye on the numbers and decrease as I go along.

I cannot believe how motivating that is! I was saying how I feel like I could run 5 miles (mind you I'd be in the HOSPITAL if I did, but its a great feeling!) :-) This does work friends! Weigh in is tomorrow, and no matter what that says, this is so much BETTER!

Thank you friends for all your support - It means more than you know!

Replies

• scrapbooklady
    scrapbooklady Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    So proud of you!!! That is the BEST kind of reward!!! You are adding **years** to your life (and helthy years at that!)
  • drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is a huge success!! Congrats!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!