First NSV!

Options
rach41413
rach41413 Posts: 82 Member
Today, my grandma came over to visit. My grandpa, her husband, had been over a few days before. My grandma said that I look great...but that's not the NSV! She also said that after my grandpa saw me, he told her that he could really tell that I've been doing a great job with weight loss. It's awesome when anyone notices, but for my grandpa...a rough, manly-man kind of guy...to notice feels SO good! Especially on a day when I was lamenting the fact that I haven't shrunk enough to buy new clothes yet...haha.

Replies

• Justwaitlonger
    Options
    I'm so happy for you! You should be really proud of the progress you've made so far. :)
  • Eleanorjanethinner
    Eleanorjanethinner Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Yay! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • jkimmett
    jkimmett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! And the NSV's are just beginning!
  • tarag8100
    tarag8100 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • arock1000
    arock1000 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Nice! Seems like when motivation gets low something happens to pick you back up! It's always nice when a guy says it because they typically don't throw around empty compliments and sometimes don't say them to your face ;) The other night my husband said he could definitely tell I've lost weight - it was right before we went out for his birthday dinner and it really put me in a good mood. He def does not compliment unless he means it :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!