looking for friends with over 100 to lose Hi!!

Options
Looking for friends to motivate each other to good things :). Losing weights, getting healthy and having fun :) Looking forward to meeting you

Replies

• densta1968
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! :smile:
  • wheresheidi
    Options
    Welcome I've got to lose about 150. I'm 43 & have been overweight my whole life. I'm going to a bariatric clinic & trying to lose enough for surgery. Doing ok but everyday is a battle. Good luck! :smile:
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I have 128 lbs to be exact I need to lose...you have come to the right place. Good Luck! :flowerforyou:
  • N0703989
    N0703989 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. Plenty of tools here to help with staying focussed and over coming any hurdles. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Purple_Orchid_87
    Purple_Orchid_87 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    i have 100lbs to lose
    anyone can feel free to add me
    its nice to have a good mix of sources of motivation
  • LMP18
    LMP18 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I think you will find a lot of support here. Feel free to add me if you want. In order for me to NOT be considered obese, I have to lose a total of 168 lbs! YIKES but I am well on my way down about 60 lbs. Good luck to you - you are in the right place!
  • cliq2000
    cliq2000 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hi i need to lose 100, which makes 140 in all...thats a whole nother person, gosh thats weird...an a lil CREEPY!!! ;) Add me if u want!
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I have about 117lbs left to lose. Anyone feel free to add me! Could always use more friends with alike goals! :]
  • viad25720
    viad25720 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose, I'm 5'7" and weigh about 240 I've been on my health journey 4 days now. 140 is a good healthy weight for my height.
  • addaline22
    addaline22 Posts: 114
    Options
    welcome to the pool! good luck!
  • kellyg891
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I have approx 132 more to lose. I'm down 21 already! :)
  • vypeters
    vypeters Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    What if I've already lost it? Would still be happy to provide support.
  • pamwyatt
    Options
    hi good luck!:smile:
    : i know its hard but i have over a 100lbs to lose you can add me to your friends if you wish!!!:happy:
  • horsepullerlovesme
    horsepullerlovesme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    add me if u like as well!!!
    :~)
  • loverleigh
    Options
    I have 121 to lose. I'm definitely here for the support. If anyone wants a friend, add me. I could use all the support I can get!
  • navajochick
    navajochick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I just started as well and I am also looking for encouraging friends! Add me! We can do this!!!
  • sincere201
    sincere201 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    94lbs to lose so i'm close i guess :)
  • momto4boyzz
    momto4boyzz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me as I am looking for friends as well and have over 100 to lose, its a long journey and we can use all the friends we can get :)
  • 2beemme
    2beemme Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi,

I'm just barely hitting my first goal of loosing 10 pounds. It has taken me 3 months and that is been so discouraging.
  • IrenieL
    IrenieL Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have about 100 to loose as well . I wold love some new friends as well .. so go ahead and add me , and we can suport each other