1st goal before and afters... -33lbs :)

Options
My afters are first, then my before.... I need to get moving... I have reset my ticker and my mind and decided I would like to weigh 158... To me, that is a healthy, happy goal for me. I have 7 more lbs to go.... The before isnt really my before, it is just about a month into my weight loss... I started at 198 on May 14th and today I am 165 (+ or - a lb because I fluctuate)

I see a huge difference, however, I have large hips and will always have them, I am proud of my curves and I am happy that I was able to keep them in this process...

A woman without curves, is like a pair of jeans with no pockets.... no where to put your hands! lol... ;)

Motivation, hard work, and dedication have got me where I am... For anyone wondering what I did... Here ya go!

-drink tons of water
-1200 cal a day
-no eating after 7pm
-walk or ride my bike at LEAST an hour a day

Thats all I did... I still eat the foods I enjoy... Ice cream once in a while, snacks, chocolate... Just have to limit yourself in those areas...

183to165progresssiderevised.jpg
183to165progressfrontrevised.jpg

Replies

• LCunkle83
    LCunkle83 Posts: 179
    Options
    Fixed :)
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow great loss! You can really see a difference in your midsection :) Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll get down to your ultimate goal weight :)
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thanks!!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    nicely done!
  • hfzimmerman
    hfzimmerman Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! And thanks for putting what you did right on your post!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    You look great! Your midsection progress gives me hope :)
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your first goal!! I am sure you feel so much better seeing a smaller belly. ;)
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your first goal! Awesome job :)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Great job on your loss! You can really see the difference!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I swear I couldnt have done it without support from my husband, and friends, and my biggest thank you goes out to the friends I have made on MFP... and to MFP alone... I would have never been so motivated if it werent for MFP and the friends Ive made here...

If anyone wants to add me, goa head... I would love to be motivation or inspiration... that is how I got started on here... :)
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference; WTG!!!
  • LCunkle83
    Options
    THank you! One big thing my husband has noticed, my backside...lol I actually bought smaller underwear saying to myself, yeah right my butt wont fit in these! lol To my suprise, it did!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!