Hello..I jsut started

Options
Hello,

I'm Nikki. I just joined. I have been yoyo dieting for 10 years I was VERY fit 10 years ago (after having all my babies and getting back in shape) I have been gaining and loising the same 20 lbs. since then. Now I have about 25 to lose. I have gained 10 lbs. in a year...this has to stop!

I know what to do and how to do it...I just need the motivation to do it. So, here I am. I am hoping to make new friends, encourage and help where I can and get help and encouragment when I need it.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Bryt_92
    Bryt_92 Posts: 12
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck! Just keep your goals in mind and you should be good. :)
  • mamom
    mamom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hi Nikki,
    I just started too and could use some friend support. I don't have babies to blame for my weight now either as I was fit after I had them. Gained 25 lbs when I hit 38 and have been bouncing around with my weight since. time to get real and take it off! I could use a friend to make me accountable. Add me to your friend list and hopefully we can get a few more. Good luck.
    mamom
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    I recommend this thread:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/694202-the-hopefully-biiiig-i-need-friends-thread
    There are over 250 posts, and these are all lovely, active people. :)
    Also, feel free to add me - plenty of my friends are looking for more friends, too. :D
    198441 Posts: 14
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Good luck!
  • Kguide
    Kguide Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mark759
    mark759 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck in your fitness.
  • paulamarie67
    Options
    I am new too... just started last week... I would like to be friends and encourage each other. :-)
  • sincere201
    sincere201 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i am new as well feel free to add looking to help and be helped motivation is key :)
  • lsg0921
    lsg0921 Posts: 4
    Options
    I JUST STARTED TOO. I love going to the gym...it's getting there I have issues with. Once I'm there, I'm so happy I made the effort. Hard part is walking out the door. The gym is only a few blocks away, so the drive is not an excuse. The more support we have, the more successful we'lll be!!!
  • lsg0921
    lsg0921 Posts: 4
    Options
    I forgot to tell you..feel free to add me to your friends list.
  • CandiceScott69
    CandiceScott69 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just joined today. I have lost close to 40 pounds since Christmas, but have lost motivation the last two weeks. I am hoping that this will kick start my drive. I have been trying to eat healthy and exercise. Just putting in what I have ate today kind of surprised me. I thought I was doing much better. I would love to have some friends on here to help me stay honest with myself. Anyone interested?
  • smarti777
    Options
    I also just started today under the advise of my Dr. I gained about 45 lbs. a few years ago when I went through chemo for breast cancer. I need to get the weight off.
  • tharrington82
    tharrington82 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there feel free to add me! My diary is open so you can be as nosey as you want. I am very honest about my what I eat so check it out and we can motivate each other!