Giving it a try!!!

Options
Well Hello! Ok so here we go. Im trying this and so far Im doing real good and its just so easy with the calorie counter. My Office is doing " The Biggest Loser" type deal and with the tools that are offered here I know I have a better chance then if I didnt have the tools here. First week im down 3 Lbs . I recomend Wii Fit to help with being active.... Its fun!!! Good Luck to all who are taking charge of there weight.

Lori

Replies

• cherissewilson
    cherissewilson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Lori, Congrats on losing 3 lbs in the first week. This is my first week counting calories, and by using this website as my tool really helps me too. I prepare my breakfast, snace and lunch for work today. I am trying "BeachBody" and has a fitness coach that has proven you can lose the weight and live a healthy lifestlye. I have seen her before and after picture and they are amazing. She will coach you through an exercise and meal plan, just by telling her what you trying to lose. I recommend beachbody, which have serveral tools to get in shape and lose weight. Elizabeth Martinez (Fitness Coach) Fitelizabeth01@beachbodycoach.com you can even contact her by mobile (817) 724-2706

*** The Fitness Coach is FREE****
    Cherisse
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard .... congrats on the 3 pounds .... good luck on your weight loss journey
  • tkain
    tkain Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are doing the "Biggest Loser" at my gym as well, and It is so motivating! I love MFP, it holds you accountable and makes you realize what you're actually putting into your body. Congrats on your 3lbs and I wish you much continued success! :flowerforyou:
  • pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Welcome this is a great place to start!!! Good luck on your weight loss journey!!
  • voodoo
    Options
    Awww thank you all for your kind words. Its been 3 weeks now and Ive lost 16 lbs. I have made a life style change and its not all that hard. I changed from munching on chips and salty snacks at my desk to snacking on raw veggies.I change it up from week to week carrots, cauliflour celery. I enjoy playing Wii sport after dinner almost every night (boxing is the best) and i no longer eat after 7pm. I log everything into MFP and find it to be the most helpful tool. I will add each of you to my site so we can keep up with each other and offer words of hope. WE CAN DO IT!!!!:drinker:
  • voodoo
    Options
    Awww thank you all for your kind words. Its been 3 weeks now and Ive lost 16 lbs. I have made a life style change and its not all that hard. I changed from munching on chips and salty snacks at my desk to snacking on raw veggies.I change it up from week to week carrots, cauliflour celery. I enjoy playing Wii sport after dinner almost every night (boxing is the best) and i no longer eat after 7pm. I log everything into MFP and find it to be the most helpful tool. I will add each of you to my site so we can keep up with each other and offer words of hope. WE CAN DO IT!!!!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,172 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss...Keep up the good work!!!