Derailed

Options
As if the holidays were not bad enough with trying to eat right, I had the misfortune of having 6 fellow police officers murdered in a 2 month time frame surrounding the holidays, one who was a friend of mine. I guess I got off track for awhile, but I am trying to get back in line. Luckily I have only gained 2 pounds during my "break" of exercise and eating right, though I should have probably lost 5-10 pounds since then. Stress SUCKS!!!

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry to hear that, I can't imagine what your going through and thank you for what you do as an officer... as far as your diet goes... you really haven't done bad at all, you can get rid of those 2 pounds within a week especially since you haven't been doing great with your eating, your body will want to get rid of them and more when you stick to it, don't worry you'll get back on the wagon in NO TIME! :bigsmile:

~Leash :heart:
  • mromnek
    mromnek Posts: 325
    Options
    Don't focus on setbacks... only focus on the goal.
  • JJs25th
    JJs25th Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sounds like your holidays were on the tough side. Don't beat yourself up for sliding a bit. Losing 5 assoicates and 1 friend is enough to stop anyone in their tracks. Looks to me like you did allright only gaining 2 pounds. You'll get right back on track.
  • Von203
    Von203 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keep fighting the good fight brother. Never give up!