looking for friends with over 100 to lose Hi!!

Options

Replies

• Mich3ll36
    Options
    Ive lost 53 and still have 103 more to go... add me if you would like.
  • mrtoaster
    mrtoaster Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I needed to lose over 100lbs (not exactly sure of my target weight) and I have lost 20lbs so far.
  • Taim90
    Taim90 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Liz and have about 170 to lose. My weight has always extreme yo-yo'd and I'm hoping to finally reverse that trend. Feel free to add me anyone!
  • jericamom
    jericamom Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm Angie and I have about 147 to lose. That's more than some people even weigh, and I know that, but I'm ready to go on this adventure. Add me if you'd like to.
  • uglily
    uglily Posts: 2
    Options
    i need to loose somewhere around 100 lbs. it may not be as much as you, but i need people with big goals like myself to keep me motivated. i would love to add you...or anyone else interested in adding me c:
  • cmcmommy
    cmcmommy Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My new journey is to lose at least 120 w/ 24 down already anyone can add me as long as their supportive.
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking to lose 50-100lbs depending on how I feel as I lose. Although according to bmi etc its over 100 I need to lose.

It'd be nice to have friends on here who are in a similar situation and not just looking to lose a few pounds :). Feel free to add me anyone xx
  • wilkinsonlk
    wilkinsonlk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have about 130 lbs to loose. If it is ok, I will add all of you that have said it is ok. :-) I need all the support I can!
    Thanks and Good Luck!!!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello You can add me. I'm in that 100lbs to lose group. Peace to you
  • brittanystcyr
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 75-100. I have been over weight for years now and I am finally ready to make a drastic lifestyle change! I am new to this and will definitely going to need healthy motivating friend! Feel free to add me! We can all get healthier together.
  • broadwaybound93
    Options
    110 to lose here, but my first goal is to get below 300. When I was at 185 (ages ago) my aunt (who is overweight as well) told me that her grandma told her "If you get over 200 lbs you'll never get below it again" and so my aunt said the same to me. Now I'm over 300 and being below 200 seems a world away - but I'm gonna keep at it until I see the scale at 199. Looking back I'm happy with how my body looked 50 lbs ago, but there's just a part of me that would like to be below 200 again >__>
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I started with 128 to lose so I know how crappy it is to begin. :) Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • Windchild
    Windchild Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have about 120lbs left to lose. You're welcome to add me if you'd like. :)
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I'm going to lose around that. I'm 330ish now
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello! Although my current goal is 70 pounds, my goal is to lose 105 pounds total. In a nutshell, when I gave birth to my son three years ago, I weighed 253 pounds (I gained 50 pounds throughout my pregnancy). Through diet, exercise, and actually having him, I lost 60 pounds. Then the stress of work, family, and graduate school got in the way and I gained back 25 pounds. I'm now 218 pounds. I'm back in the saddle and not looking back. My goal is to get down to 148 pounds. Please feel free to add me as a friend. We can motivate and encourage each other. Best of luck in your weight loss journey!
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I've got almost 120 to lose - again. Lost it all in the early 90s but have slowly put it back on over the intervening years. SO sick of it. I never want to have to face such a big target again, this time I'm taking the long view and making it for life.

I'm in Australia, so different time zones and way different foods but anyone can add me if they like :-)
  • MainahGirl
    MainahGirl Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Hi. I don't have 100 lbs to lose, but I've recently lost 88 and have about 65 more to lose. I understand the journey your on and would love to join you on your quest to better health.

Take care and good luck!
  • hellerd2003
    Options
    Greetings! I too have over 100 to lose. :-) Looks like there's quite a few of us out there.
  • Grinb
    Grinb Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Just joined and defiantly have that much to loose lol, anyone that would like to feel free to add me. I just joined so hit me up