Obsessed with this site (and app)

Options
OMG. I absolutely love this site and app. It's really helping me stay on task with my last 13 lbs. I need to lose! I love entering the data and letting it calculate the outcome of my eating and exercise. :love:

Replies

198441 Posts: 14
    Options
    Happy for you to add me. Good luck!
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    I love this site too!

It's helped my kick-off my weight-loss journey incredibly...I've lost 6 pounds so far, made a few online friends and I keep coming back every day to keep on working!
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to MFP as well. It saves me from spending too much time on Facebook lol
  • hpettenger
    hpettenger Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to MFP as well. It saves me from spending too much time on Facebook lol

RIGHT!! And MFP is doing good for our bodies... unlike FB.
  • JennifercitaDEgomez
    Options

LOL .... i thought the same thing this morning... here at least you have people that even if we dont even know each other we support each other CAUSE BETEWEEN US are the only ones that understand how hard is it to keep everyday strong and NOT GIVING UP on our selfs... even if we share whatever comment on FB either they are gonna think we are crazy, they will start judging us and make it more harder for us if they find out we are trying to avoid food... soooo that why i love MFP ... you guys here are the only one that understand me when I say I want a cookie but i cant eat it!! hahahaha

Thank you all for been there for all of us
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    me too, and i finally got my mom to join. I've been telling her about it and suggesting it (I know she was eating a lot more than she realized, because she was always snacking) and she started using it and said it has opened her eyes a lot and she hass even gotten my dad to agree to try to eat healthier (something she has been trying to accomplish for the last 26 years and that has been holding her back because there was always junk in their house or she would be making separate meals for herself)