Thank you all for your help

Options
I want to thank the MFP and its members.. I will tell you I have been battleing anorexia and bulimia since I was a teen.. Yes, you cant tell because I am 145 pounds now. It is harder to lose when your whole metabolism is basically distroyed because of starving yourself for years, but when I was 19 I weighed only 78 pounds and I went to the hospital to get treated. What people do not know about this disease is you eat up all your muscle after your fat is gone and when I started to eat again I learned I loved eating, but would sabatoge my efforts of keep a healthy weight.. The reason I want to Thank you is because if it wasnt for this site and my friends I would be loosing this weight the only way I know how, by starving myself.. When I feel like I am about to go in my old patterns I come to this site and read everyones motivate stories or even just the introductions.. I was 180 pound about 3 years ago right after my heart surgery; when I first came to this site I was 155 pounds and now I am about 145 to 141 depending on the scale.. I am proud to say I am doing this slowly and surely.. I do have days were my calorie is low, but it is a working progress.. Thank you again for helping me on this lifelong journey of a healthy lifestyle

Replies

• eloelochat
    eloelochat Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thank you for being such a good MFP friend! You're always encouraging, and it's thanks to you and others like you that I keep coming back here. Keep up the good work, break old patterns, and let's do this!
  • xXFireFlyyXx
    xXFireFlyyXx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    same here! Thanks for being supportive as well! and I know you can do it! its obvous your ready for a healthy life style and i know you can do it!