Spanish Vacation- I lost 50 pounds. OLE!

Options

Replies

• emilysuelemus
    emilysuelemus Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    totAlly amazing difference!! you so deserved that trip....gret job and inspiration! w
    When I go on cruises I lose 4-6 llbs a week cuz all that treking...if I could figure out how to incorporate that lifestyle at home I might be on to something good! lol ...but yeah when you do all that exercise you get to eat....
  • beansprouts
    beansprouts Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You look great...congratulations!
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    QUE BONITA!!! Great job!!!!
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    *applauding your success*

Great job--you look so happy and healthy. :) Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • GammyJoyce
    Options
    You look great!
  • JennifercitaDEgomez
    Options
    wow!!! you look amazing!!! congrats
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Amazing, you look absolutely fantastic. Well done!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Big difference! You look wonderful!
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    Absolutely fabulous, what an amazing transformation. Thanks for sharing and motivating!!!!
  • Palmonds
    Palmonds Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    Really awsome!!!

You've done a great job!

I'm like you, I still eat my burger and fry, I still cheat but it's working for me. I can't cut everything out of my life, if I do that then I know I'll gain the weight back when I do bring them back into my meals. I just limit them now.
  • bpreteroti
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation! You look absolutely beautiful! :)
  • emily2975
    emily2975 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Honestly, you were pretty before but you absolutely glow in your 'after' photos! Very motivating - congratulations!
  • 9jenn9
    9jenn9 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Love your haircut too!
  • monica2434
    monica2434 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great and so much younger....................go girl.
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Good for you for being able to still indulge in your special treats. Moderation is sweet! :)
  • annaric
    annaric Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic! Congratulations and thank you for sharing your story and your words of advice!
  • mrsains
    mrsains Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes, you look great! Your weight loss makes you look much younger. As others have said, you are glowing. And I appreciate your realistic approach to weight loss!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look incredible. Just stunning. Congratulations. You definitely wont have an awkward smile ever again.
  • tifftr
    tifftr Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey! You said you would never be considered thin. Are you insane? Of COURSE you are thin! You look amazing and everyone would call you thin who saw you. I'm not sure why you wouldn't consider yourself thin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!