What a difference 20lbs makes...

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    That's why you create a recipe that includes all the bad stuff you ate, so you still have all the calories and macros, but you're the only one who knows what it is. Didn't you see my diary the other day with "You don't want to know. Trust me." in it?
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    That's why you create a recipe that includes all the bad stuff you ate, so you still have all the calories and macros, but you're the only one who knows what it is. Didn't you see my diary the other day with "You don't want to know. Trust me." in it?

That's a great idea. Thanks
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!! You look great!!!
  • kmb7923
    kmb7923 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! Was that really only a 20 lb loss from the first pic to the last pic. How tall are you (i won't ask your weight :) )
  • dub73
    dub73 Posts: 70
    Options
    You go girl!!!!!!!
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    The last pic(of a belly) left me speachless... Amazing work!
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    You look fab - and I want the red sparkly top that you are wearing with the black satin trousers!
  • marylenw
    marylenw Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Wow you look awesome...a great motivator
  • jlewis2896
    jlewis2896 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Growl!! You have an amazing shape -- way to rock it!
  • QueenChar75
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look wonderful! So inspiring!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    WOW seems more than 20lbs!!! you look good and younger!!! thanks for sharing
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational. I like that you have emphasized exercise. You look great!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!!!
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You have done such a great job! Your beautiful and strong! Congrats!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Lookin' Good!
  • jody_226
    jody_226 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    First of all, congratulations on quitting smoking. You look great, 20 lbs made a big difference.
  • leelafit_mtl
    leelafit_mtl Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Wait... what!!!?? And you're supposed to be 51? This belly is definitely what you should be the most proud off, congrats! :))
  • FarmGirl69
    FarmGirl69 Posts: 211
    Options
    Amazing! 20 lbs. is what I just lost and yes, it really does make a difference! Proud of you!!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to throw this back up hoping to inspire and motivate others to what 20lbs looks like.

Yes, it was only 20 lbs, but it also has a lot to do with my exercise routine and what I ate. I started lifting weights and eating cleaner. Also tried to keep my macros in check. Less fat works better for me.

The tummy pic was actually something I sent to my hubby (from work). He wasn't to keen on the idea of showing my boobs (even tho it was nothing tacky) hence why my face is cut out. Guess I should take another one just for good measure :blushing:

I'm still holding my own. Recently finished P90X, took a month off (if you can call it that, I did Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30) and am back for Round 2 of CLX.
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I quit smoking over 2 years ago. I gained 20lbs overnight (it seemed like it anyway) . The first two picture are from last summer. I was so discussed with the way I looked, I knew something had to be done. My journey....thus far

DSC06985.jpg

June

DSC08862.jpg

and NOW after Chalean Extreme and P90X (which is what I am currently doing) along with a high protein, mod carb, low fat diet.

hoter.jpg

You look AMAZING! Very inspirational!
    Thank you for posting.:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!