Has anyone tried Hypnosis?

Options
Just curious here, my community ed program is offering hypnosis for weight loss and smoking cessation. (I am guilty of both) Has anyone tried it and had success? Or tried it and wished for a refund? Let me know your thoughts.

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    My co-workers did it for a while. They loved it at first. I think they stopped going and (hopefully they aren't on here) I haven't noticed any size difference w/them.

My Grandma used it to stop smoking - she stopped for a LONG time, but then had a stressful day and started again. (then eventually used the patch and stopped for good)...

Would love to hear other people's first hand stories - especially those who stuck with it for a while.
  • FireBrand80
    FireBrand80 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yeah, she still didn't want me
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I vowed never to be hypnotized after I saw this video:

http://youtu.be/pK69SrOKXIs
  • msmileyface
    msmileyface Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I am using hypnosis mp3 downloads to work on a really intense phobia of needles that I have and although I have not had any injections or blood taken since starting, I can honestly say that the idea of having it done barely bothers me anymore. That is amazing as far as I'm concerned.

I'm planning to try another one soon for procrastination, maybe! Hehe. They are pretty reasonably priced- www.hypnosisdownloads.com (British accents, to boot)