To all my 30 DS'ing friends..

Options
I've reached day 9 of level 1 FINALLY! but I was wondering how you know when to go to level 2? Did you feel that you could do level 1 100% without stopping? Or that you weren't out of breath? Or did you just move on after day 10? Just wanted to know if I should keep going or not...Thanks!

Replies

• phynyxfyre
    phynyxfyre Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I was still sweating and out of breath on day 10 by the end, but I noticed I was keeping up and didn't feel the same burn as when I started. Boy did day one of level two burn. I mean BURNING in muscles I didn't even realize I had....
  • AndreaEscobar100
    Options
    tOMORROW is day 9 for me of level 1. on thursday I start level 2! kind of scared.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I'm only on day 1, level 1 but from everything I've been reading everyone seems to do it differently. Some do level 1 for 10 days, level 2 for 10 days, then level 3 for 10 days. Others move up when they feel that the level they are on they can do without feeling the burn. I say try level 2, you can always go back to level 1 if you feel you need to.
  • Queenie_O
    Queenie_O Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I was still sweating and out of breath on day 10 by the end, but I noticed I was keeping up and didn't feel the same burn as when I started. Boy did day one of level two burn. I mean BURNING in muscles I didn't even realize I had....

Same for me.
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options

Same for me.
    I def don't feel the same burn I felt during the first three days, so I understand what yall are saying! Maybe I will go to Day 1 L2 on Wednesday! Thanks!
  • Jozie_
    Jozie_ Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I went up to level 2 after doing level 1 10 times, it was harder but no harder than level 1 was the first day I tried it. I was getting bored with level 1 after 10 days too so mixing up the routine was nice.