28lbs down

Options
flsl
flsl Posts: 75 Member
I have been using the site on and off since early this year, and just want to acknowledge how helpful it has been! I lost two stone in total (30lb) though have put back on 3-4lbs,but generally am down two dress sizes. The old clothes are going to a charity shop.

My sis is getting married in two weeks time. Am also engaged too. I never really thought of myself as being 'overweight' I just thought the camera didnt like me (!) and friends always lovingly referred to me as the curvy one. But now, standing in front of a camera is far less stressful :-) (good for weddings maybe)

I was part motivated for health reasons, have underactive thyroid and was told exercise and diet can help. I did also go to a weightloss programme locally. Dont think I would have the self-motivation to initiate big changes on my own. This site has been a great help losing a few more lbs but more importantly keeping the weight off and avoiding denial about calorific foods!. I have bought my first pair of jeans in over a decade. Am around size 12 (uk)

I never thought Id be able to lose two stone in weight. Never managed more than 7lbs before. Its nice to know its possible. And also the lovely comments you get from people are great for the confidence

Some stats:
Starting weight: 169lbs
Lowest weight: 141lbs
Current weight: 144lbs
Height: 5ft 4in

103aa0y.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!