Subway

Options
2»

Replies

• Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Subway isn't healthy. It is ridiculously processed, full of sodium, and pretty high calorie. I'd say choose a salad, but I had a subway salad once.. it was disgusting. LOL
  • jiddu17
    jiddu17 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Salads, all the way. Any of the subs can be ordered on a salad, saving a ton of cals due to bread.
  • niceMarly
    niceMarly Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I always get the black forest (fat free) ham on Italian, NO cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and green peppers, with the fat free honey mustard sauce on the side....and I always just dribble a wee tiny bit for flavour...this is about 630 cal for footlong but it will totally fill you up....
  • Danyellish
    Options
    I actually work at subway & believe it or not the White (Italian) Bread is your best bet. The honey oat has alot more calories, fat, sodium, sugar.

http://www.subway.com/nutrition/NutritionList.aspx?id=breadtop&Countrycode=USA
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    Subway isn't healthy. It is ridiculously processed, full of sodium, and pretty high calorie. I'd say choose a salad, but I had a subway salad once.. it was disgusting. LOL

We have 4 subways in my town. One I will eat at if I'm stuck going there with someone. I order salads but only with veggies.
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options

:heart:
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    I've just been getting salad, usually with their tuna and lite dressing or I take home and use my own. Fork tines into the dressing cuts a ton of calories. When I do order a sandwich, I get their italian/white.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Now you all have me thinking about it and planning my possible lunch at there website.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I usually get the chicken, bacon ranch on the herb and cheese bread. So yummy!
  • ESapone
    ESapone Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I get the Roasted Chicken Breast on Flatbread, no cheese, low fat sweet onion sauce, and a teeny bit of hot sauce... and then of course the veggies.
  • Uxorial
    Uxorial Posts: 38
    Options
    I always get the Italian (white) bread, and recently started getting the grilled chicken breast.

Lots of veggies, and mustard. No cheese.