Let me see your diary!

Options
Hello there,I have been trying to eat pretty clean for more than 30 days, I was eating lower calorie and watching what I ate before but I have really taken reducing processed food seriously over the last month. However, my progress is super slow and I really think I may not be eating enough. I would like to have permission to view some diaries of those who are actively eating AND losing weight to get some inspiration. I did take Saturday and Sunday off of logging because I was so busy and my husband requested that I take my birthday weekend off, however I didnt go crazy just didnt log. I appreciate the help. I want to do this the right way and I am having trouble finding the balance!!! Please be constructive not critical, thank you!
xoxo
-Tamera

Replies

• crawpapa
    crawpapa Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You can add me and see.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    My diary is open for anyone to look at. Not really interesting though.
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    You should be able to view mine. I've cut out most of the processed food on mine. :-)
  • AlabasterVerve
    AlabasterVerve Posts: 3,171 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and is not particularly "clean". I do my best but it's a work in progress. You're welcome to take a look -- it's open -- but I really just wanted to suggest you work on incorporating the recommended amount of fat in your diet before any other changes. Fat is essential and not a macro you want to cut down on.

:smile:
  • ixap
    ixap Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I eat a lot and am losing. I exercise a ton though.
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I don't eat "clean" but I think I do a pretty good job.

Feel free to browse through.

Edited to add: looking at your diary it seems that you are under-eating...
  • Angylgrrl
    Angylgrrl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    MIne is open, and you are welcome to peruse it. I try to keep it more on the clean side (though I have not cut out ALL processed foods), and I have been much better over the last 3 to 4 weeks about cooking dinner. I do go out to eat sometimes, especially weekends, but I'm trying really hard to cook more. I like cooking, and if you have any questions about the way anything is prepared, feel free to message me or to add me as a friend
  • pamperedlinny
    pamperedlinny Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    My diary is open. I don't always eat "clean" but I have been losing fairly steadily since January.
  • islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    I eat fairly healthy, most of the time, Diary's open.
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, a lot of home cooked meals, salad and random healthy stuff but also i keep a good amount left over for snacks and a glass or two of wine, feel free to browse.
  • skonly
    skonly Posts: 371
    Options
    You can look at mine. It's boring.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    Mine should be open. I'll check after I post this. Anyway, my eating is all over the place. I eat pretty well for the most part but I do still enjoy my favorite things. I don't typically eat fast food but tonight was an exception. I've lost over 30 pounds and I eat everything from philly cheesesteaks, gyros to pizza every friday night. During the week I usually eat fairly clean and very unprocessed.
    I workout about 2 hours a day 5 days a week and about an hour on Sat. I rest on Sundays usually but I am still pretty active. Take a look at my diary if you want. I don't mind.
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    ya, u should be eating more, im going thru a big stall now too. when i began mfp 4months ago i had a fitness assessmsnt done. i was doing the same as you, i was set at 12or1300 and exercising my *kitten* off. its taken me 4 months to lose 10lbs and a bit. i just had another fitness assesmnet done about a week ago and found out that 6 of those 10lbs was muscle loss! wasnt feeding myself properly or enough. needless to say ive taken a little fall back since then, but im recovering as of today, lol. how much do u weigh? height? what r ur stats?
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    ya, u should be eating more, im going thru a big stall now too. when i began mfp 4months ago i had a fitness assessmsnt done. i was doing the same as you, i was set at 12or1300 and exercising my *kitten* off. its taken me 4 months to lose 10lbs and a bit. i just had another fitness assesmnet done about a week ago and found out that 6 of those 10lbs was muscle loss! wasnt feeding myself properly or enough. needless to say ive taken a little fall back since then, but im recovering as of today, lol. how much do u weigh? height? what r ur stats?

5 foot 6 and a smidge, 172lbs, bult like a brick house as is lots of muscle, wear a size 10 misses, and a size 11 or 13 in juniors
  • aimeem2
    aimeem2 Posts: 35
    Options
    feel free to add me! I'd love to see your diary also since you've been so successful!

17495672.png
  • bombedpop
    bombedpop Posts: 2,180 Member
    Options
    mine is open. I eat fairly clean, have kept off over 80 lbs for 18 years.
    HW 222
    CW 136
    Height 5`9
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends if you want to be one. I eat fairly clean. No sugary drinks, no fast food. Most things are homemade from fresh ingredients. I've just started so I haven't lost much, but...
  • lacewitch
    lacewitch Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    you can add me and see mine
    i am trying to avoid processed sugar at the moment ( 100% mon - fri and i am bit more lax at the weekend) and i am doing lots of exercise
    i have lost 1/2 stone in August
    i am normally below cal goals but i am never hungry!
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I've only been actively logging for a few days but mine is open.

I increased my cal intake though because I was way too low with exercise added in.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    My diary is public...be my guest. :)