Spanish Vacation- I lost 50 pounds. OLE!

Options
13»

Replies

• KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    YOU GO GIRL!! You look great!! :smile:
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    you look thin to me - great job!
  • tayladub
    tayladub Posts: 11
    Options
    You look amazing! Spain is awesome and that is also one of my goals.. to return to Spain looking way hotter! :D
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Look at you!
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Look good. Nice work
  • lotushead
    lotushead Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I think your approach is very realistic and effective! I can totally relate to setting smaller goals, eating what I crave every now and then, and still being able to lose weight by being consistent and sticking to a fitness plan. I have many days where I've ditched counting calories but I made sure they were a rare occasion. Good for you for finding what works best for your life and congrats on reaching your goals! You look beautiful!
  • terbee
    terbee Posts: 72
    Options
    You look so beautiful! Fantastic job!
  • kimchi84
    kimchi84 Posts: 56
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss and you look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DfantaBeneFIT
    Options
    look 10 years younger too. Great job. Great advice
  • citygirl4ever
    citygirl4ever Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look amazing. I am so glad you had a wonderful time in Spain. Spain is my favorite European country. I am hoping that one day I can buy a place in the Costa del Sol region (have not narrowed it down). Whenever, I go to Spain I always end up losing about 10 pds and I eat everything...cheese, wine, meats, chocolate, etc. Again, congrats on reaching your goal. Thank you for sharing your success story.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You definitely look way more happy. Gets me excited for me to reach 50 pounds that I want to lose. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!