Are you ready for some football????

Options
flvsusandy
flvsusandy Posts: 63 Member
Are there any Steelers fans out there??! I can't wait for the season to get started! I'm getting my terrible towel ready!! :)

Replies

• cowboyschick2012
    Options
    Go cowboys!!!
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    DA RAIDAHS!!!!
  • browneyedgirl7928
    browneyedgirl7928 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I am! Hope the Cowboys find some linemen or it's going to be a long season!

With that said - GO COWBOYS!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    No.

When Dallas plays, it gets super slow at my restaurant. Football season hits my wallet too hard.
  • khall9228
    Options
    San Diego Chargers!!!!!!!! ....and a closet Saints fan I have to admit. Mostly cause it seems like more and more of their offense were Chargers at one point or another lol
  • linusr
    linusr Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Yes, go Steelers. Better offensive line this year?
  • rippedcutupabs
    Options
    So ready!
  • LuisZav
    LuisZav Posts: 197
    Options
    Raider Nation!
  • flvsusandy
    Options
    What???! Chargers? Raiders? Cowboys??! Are you guys all insane??! You may have a sad season ahead!
  • flvsusandy
    Options
    Yes, go Steelers. Better offensive line this year?
    [/quote

Yes I sure hope so! They need to protect Big Ben!!! :)
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Hell yes
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I would like to offer my condolences to both Cowboys fans and Raiders fans. That was the most boring preseason football game of ALL TIME.

That said- WHO DEY?!
  • samhigh
    samhigh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    It is time for the Raider Nation to return to our once proud state. Can't wait for the season to start!!
  • khall9228
    Options
    What???! Chargers? Raiders? Cowboys??! Are you guys all insane??! You may have a sad season ahead!

lol no kidding. Raiders are looking like they're starting to come together under this new coach. Dallas hasn't changed much, and the Chargers probably are not gonna be going anywhere special with Norv Turner still hanging around
  • flvsusandy
    Options
    I am seriously shocked at how many Raiders fans are responding to this....I didn't even know they still existed! ;)
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    GO BILLS :)
  • khall9228
    Options
    I am seriously shocked at how many Raiders fans are responding to this....I didn't even know they still existed! ;)

believe me, we all wish they didn't lol
  • flvsusandy
    Options

believe me, we all wish they didn't lol

Hahaha that cracked me up! And Bills, wow! They haven't been good since the Jim Kelly days! lol :)
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Ewwwwwwwwwwww hate the squeelers as you can see by my avatar! Love me some cowboys and browns! Woof woof woof!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    So ready! Lifelong Saints fan - born and bred - no matter what! And looking forward to seeing what Peyton does on a new team too!