Need committed and motivated MFP's....

Options
Hi there...

I am a 40 something wife and mom who lives in the Midwest. I have been on MFP before; January to May. Life was getting in the way, sports injury and unfortunately I turned in the towel. Probably not the wisest thing to do. Suffering the consequences now from doing that. But you have to start somewhere, so I started up again. :smile: Anyways, I am looking for wonderful, committed and motivated people to encourage me along the way and I promise I will do the same.

The more people you have behind you with your goals, the more successful you will be. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• PrtteJerseyGirl71
    Options
    I just joined too. I will help anyway I can. I am just learning and a lot of this is really new to me. I struggle with not eating enough...killed my metabolism. Never thought I was doing anything wrong because I never felt hungry, but I wasn't losing either. It's very much a mental for thing for me right now.

Best of luck!!
  • laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    hi im 38. i have been on for 2 weeks. i log every day, feel free to add me. :)
  • Padraig62
    Options
    Hi.
    I am keen to get down to my target weight and lose 67 pounds so feel free to add me if you wish to :smile:
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    :smile: hi im Jo, 33 from UK have been on here for a few weeks now i log everyday and try to workout at least five days a week add me if you like
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hey there im Emily 30 from the uk been on here for over a year and love it :) always great to make new friends and have lots of supoort just added you :))

7934927.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods