45 Pounds Lost.. Half Way There!

Options
PicMonkeyCollage-1.jpg

The before pictures are obviously on the left. In those pictures I weighed around 245. The during pictures are on the right. I weigh about 200 now. I'm trying to get motivated again to lose another 45 pounds, but I just can't seem to. Any motivation and words of wisdom are appreciated! :)

Replies

• Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    resize your pictures we can only see the before
  • tayladub
    tayladub Posts: 11
    Options
    All fixed! :)
  • Evasavealot1
    Evasavealot1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You fixed it. Awesome! You look great.
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Oooh it's looking good so far!
    '
    I just came in to say, cool nickname. It must be time for more tenacity now, although the closest smiley-face MFP offers is this week cross-eyed dude :angry: He's so focused on the goal, he can't look anywhere else. So keep on going!!
  • reynavasquez
    Options
    Great Job!
  • nyfashionista19
    nyfashionista19 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl!! We were about the same starting weight and current weight-I was 143, now 199. Anytime I get discouraged or unmotivated, the before pics always helps because Lord knows I dont ever want to be back there! WE can do this!! I have another 30 or so to lose and I feel like it's impossible at times but all you have to do is reflect on how far you've already come and just take it one day at a time, one pound at a time! Good luck on the rest of your journey sweetie! ;-)
  • starlikedolly
    starlikedolly Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Well done! I have 100 pounds to lose, and am only 14 pounds into that journey, so it's super motivational for me.

You look fantastic!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Great job! I can see a difference in your face and you look great! Just continue to think about how much better you feel than before and it will help you stay motivated to reach your next goal.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!