Looking for similar MFP Pals

Options
HI Everyone, Well I have to be honest. Third time joining. I just want to slap myself in get going with this and do I once and for all. I know what's holding me back ME. I'm 33yr old Canadian female, newly wed. I want to happy and comfortable, that's it, that' all. And all this weight is making me unhappy and uncomfortable. Everyday is the day and by dinner I'm slacking off again. I thought if I put in on 'paper' and wrote to all you successful, newbies, and people in transition maybe I'd find the motivation to get off my *kitten* and get moving. I look forward to making some awesome weight loss buds on here. Add me and let's do this once and for all.

Good luck everyone!! And way to go all you on the success boards!!

Replies

• freakyfreckles
    Options
    Hi there Rose!

Good luck on your journey!!
  • LaurySch
    LaurySch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request - would be glad to help you along!
  • chicadejmu
    chicadejmu Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you. Tired of hating how I look in the mirror. Finally motivated to do something about it! Friend request sent.
  • tbolashana
    tbolashana Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    HI Everyone, Well I have to be honest. Third time joining. I just want to slap myself in get going with this and do I once and for all. I know what's holding me back ME. I'm 33yr old Canadian female, newly wed. I want to happy and comfortable, that's it, that' all. And all this weight is making me unhappy and uncomfortable. Everyday is the day and by dinner I'm slacking off again. I thought if I put in on 'paper' and wrote to all you successful, newbies, and people in transition maybe I'd find the motivation to get off my *kitten* and get moving. I look forward to making some awesome weight loss buds on here. Add me and let's do this once and for all.

Good luck everyone!! And way to go all you on the success boards!!

I feel the same way. Request sent.
  • michelle506
    Options
    Took me years to get my head in the right place to be successful. Still struggle from time to time! Happy to support you if I can...request sent!