help

Options
So im a stay at home mommy that is very busy all the time, im new here and i hope to make friends and help each other out. I have a question, since im super busy and with the kids,cleaning and cooking, Is there really a diffrence on what time a day you work out? Like the only time i have to work out would be around 10pm when kids are asleep.

Replies

• cminter007
    Options
    the only thing bad with working out that late is it will get your adrenaline going and you will not want to go to sleep! lol i always feel like cleaning or doing something active after working out.,... good luck
  • _Alicyn_
    _Alicyn_ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I think its really your preference.. alot of people prefer the morning just because it helps to get their day going.. some people have a hard time sleeping after they work out thats all... good luck!
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Are you not a morning person? When my babies were younger, I used to wake up at 5:30 just to get exercise in before they got up. But as long as you can sleep at night, then exercising at night shouldn't be bad. Unless of course, like me, exercise makes you hungry :blushing:
  • adriana18
    Options
    Are you not a morning person? When my babies were younger, I used to wake up at 5:30 just to get exercise in before they got up. But as long as you can sleep at night, then exercising at night shouldn't be bad. Unless of course, like me, exercise makes you hungry :blushing:
    [/quote

No im not really a morning person and actualy ive worked out that late once and i slept even better.