66 lbs to go - Friends Needed :)

Options
Hello

I am new today and am looking for friends to help me along on my journey ... I have 66lbs to lose to reach my goal ... it sounds such a large amount ... I have lost 16.5lbs on my own but am beginning to feel my resolve and motivation weaken in the last couple of weeks ...

I would love some MFP friends to help support and encourage me along my journey and I can help support and encourage them along their journey .. after all we are all here for the same reason :)

Replies

• Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! I'll be your friend, I'm on here every day (some days I'm on more than others). Feel free to add me. Goes for everyone else who is serious about being healthy!

Karrie
  • geogie54
    geogie54 Posts: 23
    Options
    Hi there, I'll be your friend. I just joined on Friday, have 30 lbs. to lose and have been here before. Only now that I'm over 50 it is much harder. Let's keep in touch and keep motivated.
    Talk soon ...Georgina
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Add me I've 39 lbs down want to get 32 down (I think) I'll know when I get there! Let's keep each other motivated. I'm here every day. Love it!!
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    hi im on here everyday you can add me if you like
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    feel free to add for support:smile:
  • deleted88
    Options
    I'm on every day! Anyone can add me (:
  • stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Always looking for new friends anyone can add me as well
  • mightymaiden
    mightymaiden Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Im on everyday too. Welcome to the club.
  • Padraig62
    Options
    Hi.
    I am keen to get down to my target weight and lose 67 pounds so feel free to add me if you wish to :smile: