Need friends! Anyone 5'7 and addicted to food !?

Options
Hey all ! I have just made my profile visible to friends after having it private for forever..
Now I just need friends! haha
I'm 5'7 and 170 lbs and I wanna lose 30 lbs but have a lack of motivation and a love for food!

Replies

• UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Sometimes the motivation can take a hit, but you'll find it again.
  • toohardtopick1
    Options
    Will someone who is 5' 4" meet your criteria? I just started this yesterday after reading an article in a magazine saying to track what you are eating, so please bare with me while I get my profile under way. I love food too!! To me a great dish is like art for the taste buds!! I need to lose about 100 pounds!! So, I am sure I will need more motivation later on as well. Wanna be buddies? lol :flowerforyou:
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    You called?! :flowerforyou:
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    Absolutely. I'm five seven with about thirty pounds to lose too. Let's do this.
  • ladyvintage
    ladyvintage Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes! Ill be friends with everyone.. I'm probably not that great of a motivator though, its day 1 of quitting pop. Honestly, why is it so hard to quit soda!! I have the biggest sweet tooth, I went all day without a coke and as soon as I saw a donut I almost inhaled it!
  • cjsmommy7
    cjsmommy7 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    hey you can add me if you like im 5'6
  • GrumpyAG
    GrumpyAG Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey...I'm 5'6.5 and 172 pounds. I'm setting smaller goals so my 1st goal was to lose 18Ibs...11 to go :) I find with smaller goals they feel more achievable, so when I hit this goal I will then set another and so on till I'm happy. That's the plan anyway!!
  • mowu
    mowu Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Addicted to food - yep that's me.....I couldn't live without it :laugh:
  • TaylorsGranddad
    TaylorsGranddad Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    me too.... not in a great place at the moment so diet taking a big hit, add me to kick my a**
  • zozzabubba
    zozzabubba Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm a major food lover too, I'm ALWAYS eating...it's all about choosing the right thing. Add me if you want :) I'm by no means perfect but I think I've gotten quite good at the art of constantly eating but staying under goal, so if you add me feel free to look at my diaries :)
  • slimsdown
    slimsdown Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    im 5'8 but addiction does not have an height deficit xx feel free to add xx
  • flynnfinn
    flynnfinn Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6" and trying to lose 8lbs. i'm already at a healthy weight and 8lbs seems like a 1000lbs at the rate i'm going. it is coming off SLOW...not even slow...like by-the-ounce slow. but i'll get there. feel free to add me!
  • ClareRae
    ClareRae Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You can add me. :-)
    5' 7"
    CW 195
    GW 150
  • fitsize12
    Options
    Hi 5ft 7 and 172lbs would love to get to 160lb for starters. Keep falling off the fitness wagon so would appreciate the company.

PS. There is nothing wrong with loving food - just needs to be more of the right sort of food!
  • Padraig62
    Options
    Hi.
    I am keen to get down to my target weight and lose 67 pounds so feel free to add me if you wish to :smile:
  • samblackrose
    samblackrose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi all i am Sam love food but finding it boaring and dont seen to be eatting enough i lose a couple of pound to put it on again so i just end up giving up ,xxx

27091606.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ToxicTinkerbell
    ToxicTinkerbell Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm half way to my goal of 154. Started at 235. :-)
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    I'm 5'7, though I'm also a man and have kids the same age as you, but I had steak for breakfast yesterday and a hamburger for breakfast today. Read my profile - I am addicted to food, also. Add me if you'd like. You can do this.
  • I_am_katy
    Options
    Hi i'm 5'10 and LOVE my food! Normally I'm pretty ok with that though coz I have good days and bad days and exercise regularly in between, but an injury has seen me not be able to exercise for a while and so the bad days are pretty much every day :s but I'm hoping we can all pull together and learn to balance our love of food and healthy eating!
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 5'6, 174 pounds with a goal weight 140 :)
    pleas add me if you wish