New and Determined

Options
Determined to get back into shape that is. I have a unique struggle, one involving an eating disorder, so losing weight for me isnt as easy as cutting calories. My brain doesnt do well with dieting. So Im hoping that I might get some better ways of getting healthy through here rather than the conventional way! And I need all the support I can get, because doing it alone just isnt going to happen!

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard and think of it has a lifestyle not a diet (hates that 4 letter word) lol lol anyway goood luck to you
  • cminter007
    Options
    its hard to do it alone!
    Motivation is everything! :)
    do you have a friend that might be of assistance in helping to keep you on your toes and diet?
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Welcome_mcHT_Smiley-vi.gif
    Welcome. You are not alone in having an eating disorder. I guarantee there are a handful of us on here or more that have turned to this site to overcome our own self-sabotage. Keep posting and you will most definitely get the support you need.
  • allyson2212
    Options
    its hard to do it alone!
    Motivation is everything! :)
    do you have a friend that might be of assistance in helping to keep you on your toes and diet?

My husband is good for me to talk to, but I dont have a lot of friends around here that would understand. Hopefully I can find some here!