Sarcastic beer/wine drinker looking for like minded friends

Options
Hello MFPers-

I am not new, been here for close to 60 days. I am a fairly active logger and apparently I have a sarcastic streak in me, which has caused me trouble.

Send a request if you want support and want to give support.

Send a request if you have treats in your diary occasionally and by treats I mean alcohol. I personally have not been able to give up wine/beer or potato chips. I just have them within my caloric limits nowadays.

Send a request if you don't mind cursing or implied cursing.

Or send a request if this fits you....
thighfires.jpg

:drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• tonya150
    tonya150 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You sound like fun. Chocolate is my druge of choice. I need encouragement, so I am sending you a friend request.
  • LadyAmy20
    LadyAmy20 Posts: 137
    Options
    haha I love that quote! :)
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    haha! I eat and drink whatever I want still (in moderation).

ie, I ate a slice of pizza for lunch today...instead of the whole box :p
    and when I drink... I just choose a lower calorie beer or rye and diet coke!
  • Padraig62
    Options
    Hi.
    I am keen to get down to my target weight and lose 67 pounds so feel free to add me if you wish to :smile:
  • windycitycupcake
    windycitycupcake Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    hay! i just added you!!
  • LiamGTR
    LiamGTR Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I don't drink ANY alcohol, but feel free to add me and check out my eating?
  • sh0rtstuff
    Options
    I love wine too much to give it up! Just added you ;)
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Love it! Will you be my friend:flowerforyou: beer is good. Found out long ago that wine is not my friend
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Ummm, I have an entire category dedicated to beer in my daily diary. Do you have any other questions?
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I am drinking a beer as I read this. Friend request OTW!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    are you my long lost twin?:laugh:
  • unicornsXglitter
    Options
    gah! I think about that every time I go for a run! I love me some Gold Bond friction reducer! :) Let's be sarcastic together! Add me as a friend!
  • jenna0215
    Options
    You ROCK!!! I would love to be friends!! I will accept other friend requests as well :-)
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!!!
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    I love beer so much I started brewing it myself this year. Been low carbing since late May, so my beer intake has drastically reduced, but low carb makes your alcohol tolerance tank, so yay less beer to get tizzy!

I love big beers. BudMillerCoors has their place (like eating wings or getting drunk) but there's nothing like experimenting with new micro brews. Maybe one day I'll find some vanilla bean Stone porter...
  • voncilec
    voncilec Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Trying to cut back on the booze...3...(almost 3 days, night's still young lol) But I'd love to live through your escapades :)
    Friend Request Sent
  • Melital
    Melital Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh wine the sweet elixir of life, oh coffee the friend who never lets me down in the early morning light! I certainly think we could be kindred spirits (oh my is that a funny pun?) I would love to be friend you and talk about the temptation/affair I am having with home made wine...:blushing: . and scooters, I :heart: my scooter. (is that bad?) did I blow it?

too much coffee..........
  • LuxHappens
    LuxHappens Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I find that the later I start drinking, the less I'll drink (and the less bad cravings I end up trying to satisfy!)

If you are fitness-minded, active on MFP, and enjoy the finer things in life (i.e WINE, chocolate, etc.) -- please add me!

Looking for MFP friends to encourage and support mutually. I'm a Florida girl who is currently doing the Insanity workout program and doing my best to beat late-night cravings. Let's support each other!
  • andreacolson
    Options
    Would love to be your friend! I am sending a request now!
  • shanpwn
    shanpwn Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Totally requested to be your friend!