chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Replies

• thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    Do you think I should try a class that isn't deep water? Is the shallow stuff harder?
  • lisa28115
    lisa28115 Posts: 17,271 Member
    do they have shallow water classes at your Y ???

I have never done deep water...one of my friends here dawnblu said she thought it was harder
    but I am going to assume that the deep water is more stretching type moves but you would have to have strength to hold yourself up on the noodle...which I have ahard time with as I do not have any upper body strength but that is also similar to yoga as in you have to be able to hold your bodyweight on your forearm or one arm
  • thisisjl
    thisisjl Posts: 1,074 Member
    can I please go home now I'm miserable?!? and the answer to the above is yes
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Would you believe I wasn't around when that happened?

Who is the culprit? Is that where the clever name came from?
    Do you know that the previous thread to this one, created by Mikeyrp, (not this Mikey), ended with flying spiders and some how we managed to turn a kebler elf into a chocolate covered zombie?

Did you know that the zombie part was because of that attack that happened in Miami about 3 months ago when a doped up guy chewed on a bums face and took a lot of shots to kill him and people were calling it a Zombie Apocolypse?

Then, would you believe that some how we came up with the Idea that Jell-o would repell such terrorizing flying spiders and CCZE's, and well, we must of had way too much fun in the Jell-o?

so, now do you get why the topic is called Chocolate covered zombie elves, since the last thread ended in such a topic?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Is anyone else hungry?
  • MikeyD1280
    what's on the menu?
  • bigphatcat
    would you believe I just finished an Onion Bagel? Do you normally eat breakfast Mikey?
  • MikeyD1280
    have you peaked into my Journal?

you know that I am about to fill out my "todays" breakfast right after I send this?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Good morning guys and gals!! Thank you Mikey for the recap.

Do you believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day?
  • bigphatcat
    Holy cow Mikey...Thats alot of calories...guess that is what you gotta do when youre trying to put it on. You loading up for lifting later?

Good Morning SoCo...do you think the fact that I didnt use an apostrophe will draw out Whiskey?
  • garnetsms
    I think its possible...

How long do you guys think I will have you all to myself? :bigsmile:
  • MikeyD1280
    I am now stuck inbetween 2 spots. Should I shred up more or should I bulk up? I am at 160 now so, I think I will shred the fat more so I can 'look' bigger.

what do you think?
  • bigphatcat
    I think its possible...

How long do you guys think I will have you all to myself? :bigsmile:

would you like that for realz??? lol.
  • garnetsms
    What do you think? :wink:
  • MikeyD1280
    watch out where you step pirate! Do you know that random puddles form under sheila?

*Mikey looks up* and I CANT SEEM TO FIND WHERE THEY COME FROM!!!:explode:

:laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    I am now stuck inbetween 2 spots. Should I shred up more or should I bulk up? I am at 160 now so, I think I will shred the fat more so I can 'look' bigger.

what do you think?

Could I say that is up to you? You look perfectly okay from your pics not being bigger, but if you want to go ahead. I on the other hand must stay big. Have I told you guys that about 10 years ago I lost a ton of weight...I was about 15 pounds away from my goal weight then and people were telling me I didn't look good because I was getting too thin. I have aan extra large bone structure and body frame, so even though I could still see fat It was making me over all look worse. what I should have done was shred the fat. So you see Mikey it is up to you and the way YOU want to look?
  • MikeyD1280

what do you think?

Could I say that is up to you? You look perfectly okay from your pics not being bigger, but if you want to go ahead. I on the other hand must stay big. Have I told you guys that about 10 years ago I lost a ton of weight...I was about 15 pounds away from my goal weight then and people were telling me I didn't look good because I was getting too thin. I have aan extra large bone structure and body frame, so even though I could still see fat It was making me over all look worse. what I should have done was shred the fat. So you see Mikey it is up to you and the way YOU want to look?

I have a friend who was always on the bigger side, and can I say that I agree that when he got skinny, it was hard to get used to because of seeing him one size for over 10 years? I think that staying in a certain range is good. You know that I am glad for you that you get compliments?
  • bigphatcat

what do you think?

I have a friend who was always on the bigger side, and can I say that I agree that when he got skinny, it was hard to get used to because of seeing him one size for over 10 years? I think that staying in a certain range is good. You know that I am glad for you that you get compliments?

Huh? Are you talking about compliments from 10 years ago? :laugh:
  • bigphatcat
    What do you think? :wink:

Do you really want to know?:devil:
  • MikeyD1280

what do you think?

Huh? Are you talking about compliments from 10 years ago? :laugh:

:happy:

can I say that you should keep up with the cardio then, like super hardcore on the cardio?:drinker: