Help! I need some motivation boost!

Options
My fire to lose weight is reducing since I amnot seeing any changes in my body. Please help me before I completely stop. I don't want that to happen. Please share your before & after pics. Body transformation in 3-4months. Share your story when you felt low & what kept you going. Anything & everything that will keep me & many others like me on track.

Thank you.

Replies

• Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    You might get more responses in the support and motivation group.
  • 4months2beingthin
    Options
    You might get more responses in the support and motivation group.

Yes.. I will do that. Thanks.
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Well, since this is in this group...I will answer here. I would advise you to begin using weights, if you aren't already. You WILL see a change in your body as you tone your muscles. These muscles will also help burn calories.
  • 4months2beingthin
    Options
    Well, since this is in this group...I will answer here. I would advise you to begin using weights, if you aren't already. You WILL see a change in your body as you tone your muscles. These muscles will also help burn calories.

I haven't been using weights.. only brisk walking. How many lbs should I start with?
  • teelynn35
    teelynn35 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    start out w/ light weights. Maybe 5lbs. Increase weight when your able, just don't quit!!!!
  • freyamaclachlan
    Options
    I use 3 or 5lbs depending on how sore i am that day :P
  • beachlover317
    beachlover317 Posts: 2,848 Member
    Options
    Maybe start with some strength training. You could add planks, lunges, crunches, squats to what you're already doing. Then as you build your strength, you could add weights. I am still just using 7 pound hand weights, but I am seeing some awesome improvements in my body shape. You can go on YouTube and see how to do these strength exercises correctly. Also there is Convict Conditioning that uses your body weight to work out. I haven't started this yet. Good luck!
  • packergirl2007
    Options
    You could quit... and then you'll look exactly the way you do now OR you'll look worse.

Is that what you want?

Or do you want a better you? The choice is yours.
  • 4months2beingthin
    Options
    Thank you all for replying.. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!