I'm back after almost a year =(

Options
Hey everyone, just thought I would post to make it 'official'...I'm back after almost a year since I last logged on. After losing 30 lbs using MFP I thought I could handle weight loss on my own...wronggg!! I gained 10 lbs back and I can feel myself slipping back into old habits and the weight coming back full speed. Summer will be here before we know it, and I've seen the impact that this site can make. I WILL be able to wear a bathing suit this year!! :drinker:

Replies

• Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Oh and I need to update my signature :ohwell: no longer 30 lbs lost.
  • Jenna423
    Jenna423 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Me too! I don't even remember the last time I was on here and everything is different! I still won't be able to log in as much as I'd like but I'm getting into a healthier way of life and I like to check in sometimes to motivate myself. So from one person who easily slipped back into bad habits to another, good luck! :bigsmile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the both of you!:flowerforyou: :drinker: :smile:
  • Kateeliz
    Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you Jenna, and Bren =)

Just logging back on here was a little intimidating... I can't believe I let a year go by!! Shows how easy it is to lose track! But at least I know that this place works and once I get past the initial changes...it gets so much easier!