Hoping for new friends/support in calgary.

Options
Hello all, i am 35 years old trying this out for the first time and would love to chat or even meet people who gives free motivational swift kicks to keep me going, because i have a love affair with Carbs, Starch and chicken it must be the Jamaican in me, if the slave ship was still around i am pretty sure i would sell my mom to get a chicken leg, see i love it that much. i currently weight 310lbs and my goal is to lose 100lbs of it, i currently have a whole bunch of back issues and i am sure my weight is not helping so i have to start doing something about it. good luck to all you lovely ladies and gents. Nicola

Replies

• kima1144
    kima1144 Posts: 28
    Options
    This is a good place to keep a eye on what you eat you can add me as a friend
  • njauatin
    njauatin Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi, good luck on your journey.
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Drop the carbs and keep the chicken as long as it is cooked a healthy way! You can lose the 100 pounds easily, just takes a few days or weeks to learn what and what not to eat, MFP definitely helps you with tracking your diet! Good luck and stay motivated!
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    Welcome! Love your page title! Also love Jamaica and live in Cowtown! Feel free to add me!
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I just added you!!