Here I go!!

Options
Am going to give this my best shot... Have really packed on the pounds the last 4 years and not liking me too much these days. Although I know losing weight is not the answer to all my struggles, it is a big factor in self esteem for me these days.
Wish me luck and preseverence!!

Replies

• pyckse
    pyckse Posts: 84
    Options
    Good luck and welcome to a great site to assist you on your journey!!!:flowerforyou:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard and good luck on your weight loss journey ... know that YOU CAN DO THIS again good luck
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    Options
    good luck to you. This website will help if you use all the information available here.
  • ractayjon
    ractayjon Posts: 365
    Options
    Vanorny - I could have written your post. Im on the same journey that you are. Good luck.
  • lrosas
    lrosas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have found that you become accustomed to the weight you are - meaning that you don't always realize how large you are until you maybe see yourself in a photograph. I have been married for 17 years and have basically put on a pound per year until I find myself 17 lbs up. I really do not want to continue on this trend! Here's to all of us who on this weight loss and better health journey!
  • tinavancor2010
    Options
    Thank you! I just need to believe I can do this... Between this site and watching the Biggest Loser, I am pretty motivated right now, I just pray that it stays long enough to get me on my way! Yesterday went well and today so far so good... Thanks for the encouragement!
    :smile:
  • tinavancor2010
    Options
    Thank you! Good job on your weight loss! That is so impressive! Do you have any good tips/stratagies??
  • tinavancor2010
    Options
    That is so true!! I saw a picture of myself and was just disgusted with myself! I am really creative in getting my children to stand in front of me, or behind chairs... etc, can't wait to stop hiding!
  • lrosas
    lrosas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hope you have reached your goal! Just hang in there!!