Introduction

Options
I am a 36 year old female needing to lose 150 lbs. It's much easier to put on than to take off. I need lot's of encouragement and am looking for it here. We'll keep one another encouraged as we all work to meet our goals. Happy Monday!!!!!!

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard and good luck.........know that YOU CAN DO THIS
  • schroeder1996
    Options
    I'm 34 and need to loose 100. So hopefully we can keep each other going! Good luck!
  • Willow_28
    Options
    Hi... I hope you love this website as much as I do... has helped me sooo much with my eating... I had about 100lbs to lose but I have already lost 40lbs and still have 60lbs to go... feel free to add me as a friend and we can keep each other going!!!
  • vondar
    vondar Posts: 6
    Options
    This is so new....how do I add someone to my friends?
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome, this is the place to be to loose weight, the more you exercise the more you can eat :laugh: So when you want that extra treat, work out more.
  • vondar
    Options
    Look at your progress.....WOW!!!! How amazing is that!!!!
  • vondar
    Options
    Definitely!!!!
  • queenb3863
    Options
    Hello I am new to this site also, and just started the writing down what I eat and excercising today after being pretty lazy for a year...nice to meet you!! Angie
  • embr
    embr Posts: 21
    Options
    i'm a newbie too, i started on the 2nd of january and have already lost 10lb, i have 100lb to lose, and i know the weight loss will slow but I am determined 2010 will be the year I do this!

426937.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mamacindy81
    mamacindy81 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    This is so new....how do I add someone to my friends?

Click on their name: That will take you to their profile where that is a place to ask someone to be your friend!

Cindy
  • queenb3863
    Options
    Congratulations on your weightloss so far and the quitting smoking!!!
  • queenb3863
    Options
    Okay haven't been here in quite awhile, been going through alot of stuff, and now I am back on it again, been strength training for a few days, then decided today to keep track of it and my measurements and my food again. So hopefully this time I am back with a vengence!!
  • gnrshelton
    gnrshelton Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You can do it . I just started yesterday. Just remember baby steps. Small steps make big changes. Good day to you.