Before/during First 50lbs lost *with pics*

Options

Replies

• xPoeTiCx
    xPoeTiCx Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Congratulations! You're doing an amazing job! Keep it up!
  • susan2396
    susan2396 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!! You can definitely see a difference - body, face and confidence. You've worked hard and deserve every kudos coming your way. Keep up the great work and can't wait until you post the next 50. I'll hopefully be posting my first 50 in the future too. Good job!!!!!
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yes! Pictures make all the difference! I thought I'd be able to *see* 50lbs in the mirror easily. It wasn't the case, for me at least. I NEEDED the pictures to be able to see how far I've come, and remind myself where I came from. Thank you everyone for your kind words and compliments. I'm excited to see where the rest of this journey takes me, and look forward to your accomplishments as well!
  • suzysioux
    suzysioux Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look really good-well done and keep it going girl.xxx
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Super job...Big Difference. Pretty in the before... prettier in the after. Keep it up cuz you're on your way to TOTAL HOTNESS.
  • vidchick73
    vidchick73 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing difference! I can definitely see difference. Btw, you have gorgeous eyes. :-) and what a beautiful family, the perfect reason to be motivated.
  • BlkGoddezz
    BlkGoddezz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the work. Your hard work and dedication is paying off.
  • mkm9279
    mkm9279 Posts: 44
    Options
    What a great job you did !
  • VAMommyAgain
    VAMommyAgain Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Huge difference!!!! Great work!
  • SheriBethB
    SheriBethB Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    your looking good!!! keep up the great work
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    What a great difference! Seeing pictures side by side really puts it into perspective I'm sure. That's how I felt when I did a comparison myself! Best of luck on your journey!
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Well done!!! You look beautiful!! :wink:
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • susjan
    susjan Posts: 105
    Options
    You can totally see the difference! Great job!
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Always seems like we see it last! :smile: You look amazing! You were beautiful before but look at you bloom into stunning! Love it! Thanks for sharing!
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You have done a fantastic job....keep up the good work and you will be the one who makes it!!!!!!
  • valcran
    valcran Posts: 6
    Options
    you still have the same beautiful face...... and inner beauty
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    Amazing! There really is a difference. I can see where you might need the side by side, though: you're the one looking at yourself in the mirror every day. Sometimes it takes a good comparison to see where you really are. The drop has been fantastic! Keep up the great work. :)
  • Angie_Fritts
    Angie_Fritts Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah you can see a difference. Keep up the GREAT work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!