What people do when others are not looking...

Options
reggie2run
reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
I took the bus today as my husband has the car for work (we're a one car family).

Anyways, I sat across from this young (probably early 20s) girl. Sorry to gross anyone out this early in the morning, but she was picking her nose and then examining the contents...no tissue used. And I don't mean a gentle swipe but a dig down deep, get in there pick. The bus was full of people and she keep at it. I looked elsewhere but every time my eyes glanced her way (she was in my line of sight) she was at it. I was tempted to pass her a tissue. She did eventually stop when a friend of hers got on and they began to chat.

It got me wondering about all the things that other people do when they think no one is looking.

What's your story? What have you seen other people do when they thought no one was watching them?

Replies

• rok2run
    rok2run Posts: 17
    Options
    I saw a mom breastfeeding her baby in the backseat of a car--on the freeway. It enraged me!!!! I understand that the baby is hungry--but then you should pull over--just because the person driving your vehicle may be taking extra precautions to drive safe does NOT mean the rest of the freeway travelers are!