Vegan or Vegetarian Friends!

Options
Hi, I'm new here, would be good to have some vegan or veggie friends to help me along the way!

Replies

• mirandamayhem
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Am vegetarian who aims for vegan a lot of the time
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like. I am a brand new vegan this is my third week. I just skipped over vegetarian and went vegan. Can't believe how different i feel already. I think I have finally gotten off the diet go round, and found a lifestyle that I can live with.
  • 8goodgirl0
    8goodgirl0 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I have been looking at this site for a long time but just started using it properly this week.
    I have been a vegetarian for twenty years (ooh scary)
  • ltconner
    ltconner Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a vegetarian who sometimes eats fish but mostly keep it green and leafy!

Welcome to MFP!
  • Amyaustin90
    Amyaustin90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ive been a veggie for years, you can add me too
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Not vegan or vege but trying to eat more that way. My son is vegetarian and some times I feel as if I have no clue what to give him to eat. He eats lots of beans, tofu, and all kinds of vegetables but I feel lilke I need more options. Think I could go completely vegan but for my husband who is a meat & potatoes & rice kind of guy-hard to make for him and not eat it as well.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here!! For quite awhile now :) anyone is welcomed to add me!
  • sheclimbsrocks
    sheclimbsrocks Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! Also, join the happy herbivore group. You'll make plenty of veg-friends there.
  • Mad4282
    Mad4282 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian with some pescatarian tendencies. Feel free to add me!
  • slc3568
    slc3568 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'll also be your friend! I'm new here too and haven't taken full advantage of the social aspect of the site : ) Happy to find other vegetarians!! : D
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, vegetarian for 15 years. And gluten and dairy free, so I've had to be pretty creative in cooking :)
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been vege for 20 odd years :smile:
  • sammiliegh
    sammiliegh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian here!! :) feel free to add
  • akdoxrud
    akdoxrud Posts: 22
    Options
    I just started eating vegetarian. I'd love some help and insight too.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I have been veggie my entire life, never even tasted meat thanks to my hippy ( and very cool ) parents..I could never thank them enough. I have an open diary, too so anyone please feel free to add me.
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Also, check out the numerous vegetarian and/or vegan groups on MFP.
  • phdcharlie
    Options
    I have been an ovo-lacto vegetarian for 20 years, would like to lose weight, and just started the myfitnesspal. Anyone can friend me.