Reached my first "Mini Goal"! Under 300lbs today!

Options
cjmcmillan
cjmcmillan Posts: 75 Member
When I began my weight loss journey, I set a series of mini goals for myself. The first mini goal was to get under 300lbs. As of today I have reached that goal! It's been at least 5 to 6 years since I've been under the 300 mark!

A couple of pics!

2nrzpz9.jpg

34e9hzq.jpg

I could not see the changes in my face until I compared these two photos! I'm so proud of myself!

Replies

• morrellocherry
    Options
    just saw your post and wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!
  • shellymoore0919
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep up the good work!!
  • steph1278
    steph1278 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I am on my work computer and can't see the pictures, but congrats on achieving your first goal.
  • zora182
    zora182 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Happy for you :)
  • jmelyan23
    jmelyan23 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You must be so proud and the difference in your entire appearance is amazing! :flowerforyou:
  • madivp
    madivp Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. keep up the good work. You are really cute.
  • ktrauzzi
    ktrauzzi Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    That is so wonderful!!!! Great job and good luck with the rest of your mini goals.
  • artslady96
    artslady96 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on reaching your first mini goal. You definitely can see a difference. Keep up the great work!
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great job! You can see a difference in your face--maybe your body too but I don't have my glasses on and you look pretty fuzzy right now. Good job setting mini goals and selebrating them. It'll be much more satisfying than one huge goal. Keep it up!
  • divadoll41
    divadoll41 Posts: 188
    Options
    U look awesome keep up the good work!
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    It's major! Great job...keep setting small goals with the big picture in mind. I started at 327 and have quite a way to go, but the point where I hit under 300 was great! DON"T FORGET TO TAKE PICTURES. It is the way that I remind myself of where I started at and how far I have come. When I am having a bad week, pictures help. I also kept 1 set of my old clothes to try on from time to time. It is motivating when I don't feel like I have lost 70 lbs.

Keep it up!

Heather
  • Erica27511
    Erica27511 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    WTG!! *virtual high five*

I am 7lbs away from getting under 300. And started out at 333...this motivates me to keep going so THANKS FOR SHARING!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Hambone23
    Hambone23 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    As someone who is vacillating weight-wise around that 300 lbs. mark, I understand how exciting this has to be for you. Fantastic job! You're looking great!
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    Awesome! You've taken a big step. Keep it up. :)
  • samanthakre
    Options
    That is SO awesome!! Congratulations!! :)
  • SigningMomma
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference! Well done! Keep up the good work. It must be validating to see the changes.
  • quartkneerae18
    quartkneerae18 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl!! Keep on keeping on!
  • jonesyx6
    jonesyx6 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is so amazing! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!