From 215 lbs to 159 in a year! PICS!

Options
Hello all! Just wanted to share my before and during pictures. I've lost 56 pounds since I started this journey last summer! I have about 30 to go but I'm feeling pretty good, regardless. Hope the first picture doesn't offend anyone, just pretend it's a bikini, okay? (Not that I'd be caught dead in a bikini.. yet, haha)

EDIT: For those wondering, I'm a short lady. 5'2 to be exact. :)

weightlossmirror1.jpg

426742_10151345589480232_335424933_n.jpg

Another EDIT: I didn't expect such a large number of comments in such a short amount of time so I just want to share this... A lot of people are saying I didn't look 215 pounds... Trust me, I was. And it was heartbreaking to get on the scale and see that number. I cried like a baby once I got to over 200 pounds and I cried again when I got to 199 and promised myself to never, ever get that big again. My weight seems to evenly spread itself out and I don't have just one "trouble zone". It goes everywhere. I went from a 38C to a 36B, went from a size 16 to a size 10/12, went from a shirt size XL to a Medium. I even went from a SHOE SIZE 8 1/2 - 9 to 8! My feet lost weight, too :) So I'm posting another picture from last summer at my heaviest weight to give you guys another perspective of how I looked.

icelandagain069eddd.jpg

Replies

• Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great Job, you look awesome!!
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    You dont look 215 in those pictures! you look good either way. Congrats on your success
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Great job! Look great!
  • sunnyshine1313
    sunnyshine1313 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, all your hard work and determination is paying off, wow~
  • shierrarobin
    Options
    I don't see any reason why you shouldn't wear a bikini. You look hoooot. Congratulations.
  • missxeve
    missxeve Posts: 40
    Options
    You dont look 215 in those pictures! you look good either way. Congrats on your success

I hold my weight well, always have! I guarantee you I was 215 pounds!! hahah
  • frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    amazing! well done!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats! : D
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    You look great! I had the same start weight and am sitting at about 158, but I don't look half as good as you do! You must have been doing a great strength training routine to tighten up so much. Good work!
  • jimbo2180
    jimbo2180 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Wow! great job! My weight was 216 its now 208. 190lbs is the milestone weifght! Great effort! Inspirational work!
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.Great job :)
  • WarriorReady
    WarriorReady Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great work! You should feel proud! :drinker:
  • cutierozie
    cutierozie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I agree you didn't look 215 but congrats on your weight loss, amazing results.
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You've done an awesome job!! :flowerforyou:

21371726.png
  • UZBGIRL
    UZBGIRL Posts: 35
    Options
    You look amazing! What a dedication!
  • shellb11
    Options
    Great Job ! Any pointers for those of us just starting with almost the exact same goal??:smile:
  • missxeve
    Options
    You look great! I had the same start weight and am sitting at about 158, but I don't look half as good as you do! You must have been doing a great strength training routine to tighten up so much. Good work!

Actually, I only used my elliptical and some pilates here and there. I have A LOT of toning up to do and I've just recently started.
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I am shocked because you didn't look 215. I'm 5'4 & weighed 210 but now weighing 195. I hope to get to where you are at. =) Congratulations again!!!
  • missxeve
    Options
    Great Job ! Any pointers for those of us just starting with almost the exact same goal??:smile:

Thank you! My main pointer for you is to NOT GIVE UP!!!! It's been a hard year and I'm guilty of slacking off here and there but I always got back on track. Just keep counting your calories and get regular FUN exercise!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!