I need more friends on here

Hi! I'm 31 years old and I live in Calgary, AB Canada. I find that the more people you have cheering you on, supporting you, and just to talk to/be friends with in general - the better you do at pretty much anything in life, so I'm hoping to get some more friends on here so I can use this as a successful tool for my weight-loss success.

I'm not sure what else to say. I've been battling with weight problems my whole life. I have a whole slew of health problems that I don't generally let get in the way. I currently have an knee injury that is preventing me from being able to exercise, but otherwise I'm fairly normal, I'd say? (or not. Normal is boring anyway isn't it?)

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Hey Jes! Feel free to add me, I've been doing well with MFP. Canadian here too! :smile:
  • Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    Feel free to add me. I will support you honestly and humorously!!!
  • rene7055
    rene7055 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me :):smile:
  • Purplewldflower
    Purplewldflower Posts: 1 Member
    Hi Jess and! I am new here and only have one friend on here--my sister-in law who introduced me to MFP. I am 35 and a mom of two kids. I just celebrated my 6th year anniversary. We live in Nampa, Idaho. You are welcomed to befriend me. I would love to have more friends on here! Have a great day! :happy:
  • mocchioni
    mocchioni Posts: 63 Member
    I added you. Anyone can feel free to add me.

Mark
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I'll support as much as I can! Friendly, humorously and honestly. Good luck all!
  • i am 35 and live in downtown Calgary feel free to add me
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • Marie31450
    Marie31450 Posts: 96 Member
    Feel free to add me..the more friends the more support and encouragement !
  • dq_diva
    dq_diva Posts: 66
    add me :)
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • :flowerforyou: Hi jess iam dj live in california... feel frre to add me the more friends the better support :happy:
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Hi, friend request sent
  • pamwilli14
    pamwilli14 Posts: 27 Member
    Need all the support and motivation I can get and give feel free to add me!!!
  • Feel free to add me. I am 33 year old with a wonderful husband and three amazing little monsters. I have gone from 226 down to about 130. I am open and blint. Sorry no sugar coating here. Will be glad to help support any way can.
  • definitelyval
    definitelyval Posts: 104 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me! Love to have the support and new friends!
  • hi I'm 33, working on my last 30-50 pounds to lose... anyone can feel free to add me! the more the merrier!!
  • ojtabor
    ojtabor Posts: 7 Member
    You can never go wrong with more (active) support! You and anyone for that matter can add me :)
  • jdlyng
    jdlyng Posts: 19 Member
    Add me :flowerforyou:
  • I too just started with MFP and would love some supportive friends. Please add me !!!