MY biggest NSV EVER!

Options
13»

Replies

• frando
    frando Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I say, kinky suggestion here, you go up to hubby in those shorts of yours... just those shorts ;D and ask if he remembers them :P

But seriously you've done amazingly! I bet those clothes look great on you too!
  • midcoast_mommy
    midcoast_mommy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love this NSV! That must feel so wonderful!
  • mommamills
    mommamills Posts: 437
    Options
    SO FANTASTIC! You are tha shiz! :wink:
  • FlamingJune67
    FlamingJune67 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What an awesome NSV! Makes me wish I had kept something from teen-aged days :)
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I stand in awe of you! You must be incredibily motivated with an inner strength that I can only dream of! I also started in January and compared with you, I only lost 40 pounds. I know why I "only" lost that amount, because I fell off the wagon many a time. Well done and now most importantly, keep them down! I salute you
  • Raven413
    Raven413 Posts: 86
    Options
    I stand in awe of you! You must be incredibily motivated with an inner strength that I can only dream of! I also started in January and compared with you, I only lost 40 pounds. I know why I "only" lost that amount, because I fell off the wagon many a time. Well done and now most importantly, keep them down! I salute you
  • Raven413
    Options
    Credit where credit is due! 40 lbs is NOTHING to sneeze at. Job well done!!!
  • specialkyc
    specialkyc Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What a awesome NSV. You are such an inspiration.:flowerforyou:
  • AdrienneYocham
    AdrienneYocham Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Amazing! And I also remember what I was wearing when I met my husband 25 years ago! LOL I don't still have those clothes, but I guess it's the moment that made an impact!

Congrats on your NSV!
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    you look beautiful in your profile pic, good for you!
  • Raven413
    Options
    Wow, what a wonderful accomplishment!!!! You should be so very proud of yourself and a wonderful role model for your children. Keep up the good work and thanks for being an inspiration to others.
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and look fantastic.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    WOW! Wonderful. And look at the difference in your profile picture! You must be beyond excited.
  • pinkgumdrop123
    pinkgumdrop123 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That must be an awesome feeling!!!

Keep up the great work :D
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!
  • _quirky_girl_
    _quirky_girl_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Love this! I'd like to fit into my clothes from 6 months ago let alone 10 years ago. Very impressed and jealous.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Congrats, congrats, CONGRATS!! I cannot say that enough!!
  • conniehv40
    conniehv40 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This is such a great post! What a wonderful story! Congratulations!!!
  • PlumeriaToo
    PlumeriaToo Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    To think that box was down there all this time and you didn't find it until the exact right moment. Very cool. Congrats on losing sooooo much weight in just 8 months. Wow.
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    AWSOME:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!