Protein Powder

Options
What's the best protein powder that tastes good and helps you lose weight ?

Replies

• TheDeviation
    Options
    What's the best protein powder that tastes good and helps you lose weight ?
    Do a search. There's tons of threads on this.
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    PHD Diet Whey I use.. its awesome!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I adore the BSN Lean Dessert Protein line. I have Banana Nut Bread and Chocolate Coconut Candybar right now.

About halfway down the page:

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/m/17/bsn.htm

I don't use water though, I use Silk Light and ice and put it in the blender (or Ninja) until it's smoothe. Sinful for 210 cal's. The powder itself is 150 cal per scoop and I am FULL when I finish a glass. It also seems to wake me up better than coffee ever thought about doing.
  • NoahandPresleysMom
    NoahandPresleysMom Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    my fave is Jillian Michaels vanilla flavored with 1 tbspn pb2 in it. Soooooo good!!!
  • SlvrStarr
    Options
    My Favorite is Chike, it's available at www.chikenutrition.com
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    protein powder doesnt help you lose weight... just to clear that up.

..and they all taste good unless ur tastebuds have been destroyed by processed foods then they will all taste bad unless they have tons of additives such as muscle milk.
  • TheDeviation
    Options
    protein powder doesnt help you lose weight... just to clear that up.

..and they all taste good unless ur tastebuds have been destroyed by processed foods then they will all taste bad unless they have tons of additives such as muscle milk.
    Good is pretty subjective. The cheapo stuff (e.g. Body Fortress) taste like cheap protein. Yeah, you can stomach it. But there's much better ones out there. Optimum Nutrition is on the lower end of the price range (for name brands) and tastes great.