looking for some friends and support :) NEW!

Options
Hi every one! It's not really like me to do this (I'm pretty shy...even over the internet) but everyone in my life who was on this weight loss journey with me have given up but i want to keep going! It's hard to talk about weight loss with my friends and family because its not something they are interested in so i figured why not reach out to the MFP community!

Replies

• Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hi !! Feel free to add me! :)
  • megmariexoxo
    Options
    Hey i dont really have anyone to talk to about dieting either. Maybe we can help each other. Friend me!
  • hijoi
    hijoi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new too and looking for people to help me along. I've tried going at it alone for 20 years. I guess it's time to ask for more support. I'm with you!
  • revgosik
    revgosik Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of people online that I have found great support in, but no one in real life. Great job reaching out. We all need to have supportive people in our lives, even if it is through a screen. Feel free to add me.
  • Alana150
    Alana150 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Hello! I am new here too, feel free to add me, we can help each other!
  • striving4healthy
    Options
    Hi there. I'm new too! Feel free to add/message me :)
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too. You can add me if you like!
  • quacker072000
    Options
    you can add me as well :) im finally pushing myself to get my weight down so hopefully i can help you on your way too :)
  • Enough99
    Options
    More than happy to be added as I need friends as well.
  • 30dayTae
    30dayTae Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ADD ME TOO! WHY NOT GIVE/HAVE MORE SUPPORT ;)
  • Sunflo1
    Sunflo1 Posts: 1
    Options
    3rd day on my fitnesspal! Holds me accountable. I am 138 and would like to get to 125lbs. My friend calls it vanity weight but honestly, am so tire of my cloths feeling snug :(. It would also be nice if some of my clothes that I have put towards as "one day" would fit again soon.
  • c_smith_0789
    Options
    Add me :)) Im new also! I only have one friend on here! It would be great to have a few more!
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    Woot Woot... You go!!! Add me if you want!!!!
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey would like to have more mfp buddies so please add me I'm also new at this stuff also
  • ShellyPop
    ShellyPop Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    im looking for new friends to motivate me also if anyone wants to add me :)
    xx
  • mlegosz
    mlegosz Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends to support. Anyone feel free to add me. Send me a message too if you like! :)
  • MyCornerOnline
    MyCornerOnline Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too...