Reached my first "Mini Goal"! Under 300lbs today!

Options

Replies

• annjohnson85
    Options
    I'm so proud of you!!!!! There is definitely a difference. Keep up the great work.

P.S. I also have about 30lbs to lose to get under 300 and seeing your accomplishment gave me a sense of hope. Small Steps = Big Results.
  • mfp116
    mfp116 Posts: 108
    Options
    what a change 32lbs has made! good luck with the rest of your journey x
  • DocCollins_SFA
    Options
    Wow, you can definitely see a major difference! Keep up the great work girl!
  • amysuespears
    Options
    amazing job!
  • Nikkibebe08
    Options
    Congrats beautiful, you are making amazing progress and you look fantastic! :flowerforyou:
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    That is great!!! Keep up the great work!!
  • brighteyesxluv
    brighteyesxluv Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    That is so absolutely wonderful!!!! please continue on. You can definitely tell how MUCH progress you have made. Absolutely amazing.
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I am one pound away from that and it will be the first time in 6 or 7 years :D

Congrats to you, you earned it!
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work :)
  • Jalyn77
    Jalyn77 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Congratualtions! I bet you feel soooo good! Mini goals are really wise! Thanks for sharing your success and keep it going!!! =)
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Oh girl!!! That is fantastic!!! Gosh, I remember when my scale hit 299. I cried and couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear!!! That is such a great feeling. I am totally stoked for you!!!!
  • moonspells
    moonspells Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Awesome job...keep up the amazing work! :o)
  • fitfunk
    fitfunk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Definitely worth celebrating such an awesome milestone - farewell 300's! Can totally see the difference in your photos. You've lost ~ 10% of your body weight. That is huge!! What's the next goal?
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!! This is something to be celebrated!!!! Great job and I can't wait to see more success pics!!!:flowerforyou:
  • pinkie1981
    Options
    That is amazing the difference in the photos. Congrads on reaching your first goal of many. Make sure that you reward yourself with a non-food related gift!!!! Keep up the hard work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • ikkledevil
    ikkledevil Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    good job !!
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    Great job!!.. Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • joegirl63
    joegirl63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good Job!
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! It's so great to see mini goals come to fruition, and you can definitely see the changes - both in your body and your face. Keep up the great work!! :O)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!