Reached my first "Mini Goal"! Under 300lbs today!

Options

Replies

• Krcanderson
    Krcanderson Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    You've made great progress, stick with it!
  • wkrd
    wkrd Posts: 45
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic !! You are such an inspiration to the rest of us. Keep going strong and keep posting pictures. They really do show that it is possible. Thank you.
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Good Job! Keep up the hard work and never quit.
  • nana6380__Chris
    nana6380__Chris Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! You can really tell the difference all ready!!! Keep up the great work!
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I really see the difference in your face!
  • tammibabi
    Options
    Today is my 1st day on MFP and your post is awesome and so are you!! I must say that you have really inspired me on day one!!
  • patkterry
    Options
    It had been a few years since I saw under 300 as well.. I am SO looking forward to under 200 lbs!! Good luck to you! You have a beautiful SMILE!!!:smile:
  • ruthiejewell
    ruthiejewell Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Absolutely brilliant!!! What a difference in your beautiful face! Whoop whoop whoop!!!!!!!!!!
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    keep up the good work u are looking good i can see it in ur face and ur belly very nice. i like what u doing mini goals are a great choice
  • LETTYRP05
    Options
    WTG! Keep it up, you can do it.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    you GO girl!!!

Congrats!
  • ines25
    ines25 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    my friend make sure u take a multivitamin everyday , calcium and biotin thats what my nutritionist told me to do bye:flowerforyou:
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Way to go great loss
  • MiriamBFit
    Options
    Congratulations, keep it up!!! You can see quite a difference! It's the small steps that get you to your destination!
  • stegs1983
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You can already see a big difference, looking good! Keep it up! :)
  • volsfan083
    Options
    Great Job! You can definitely see a difference! I wish you the best of luck! :-)
  • EmiVReyes
    EmiVReyes Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!!
  • ebbyzone
    ebbyzone Posts: 17
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is so awesome and inspiring. I still have about 32lbs to go until I am under that mark, but I can't wait to get there with you. :bigsmile:

19081699.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Ltrautman80
    Ltrautman80 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!