Sons of Anarchy

Options
Sons of Anarchy is coming back soon. Anyone else watch it? I for one am a huge fan and have every season thus far on DVD or Blu Ray. Last season will be released in 2 weeks.

Replies

• Tuffjourney
    Options
    I have never seen it. I went to Comic Con and one of the gals I was with is a fan. So we went to the panel, I am now in love with it. I need to buy the first several seasons before it comes back...:love:
  • trishgrace
    trishgrace Posts: 285
    Options
    It is fantastic! Season 4 will be released on August 28th. The new season Starts September 4th. I'm so excited.
  • HoLLyZ82
    HoLLyZ82 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Cant Wait!!!!!! i LoVe Sons :)
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    BEST show ever...

Jax Teller is a god.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    OMG HUGE FAN!! we have all the seasons and watch them in between seasons because we start to miss it!

The cast came to an event in my hometown last year. It was a motorcycle event and they did signings and pictures. Naturally I got an autograph from charlie hunnam, got to hug him and tell him I love him! hahah I felt like a nerd but it was worth it! he is even better looking in person, if thats possible!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    I am SO p!ssed I never started on this show as I its right up my alley. How many season are on DVD?
  • trishgrace
    Options
    I am SO p!ssed I never started on this show as I its right up my alley. How many season are on DVD?

3 Seasons have been released so far, the 4th season will be released August 28th. Season 5 starts Sept 4th.
  • trishgrace
    Options
    What was everyone's favorite episode? Or the most memorable for you? I have 2 favorites. The episode where Gemma told Clay and Jax about her rape and the episode where I thought Jax was gonna get killed by Clay, but it was all for show and they killed that ATF *kitten*.
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I love that show! I can't wait for Season 5.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Love this show, my husband and I watch regularly if we are not going to be home, I DVR it-can hardly wait to see if Gemma kills Clay (he is one bad boy-what can we expect from a "beast")
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Love it! I'm still waiting for season 4 on Netflix.
  • trishgrace
    Options
    It wouldn't surprise me any at all if Opie or Tara kill Clay. They need to do something big with Tara. They have been trying, but she still isn't up to Gemma's level yet.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Love it! So happy to hear it starts up again soon!
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    I felt season 4 to be lackluster. I kept thinking to myself...something big is gonna happen, something big is gonna happen...Like they were just building on the drama. And it didnt come. So I am hoping for clay to die this season.
  • Polebarbie
    Options
    Omg I can't weight it's my faverate :D
  • trishgrace
    Options
    My least favorite episodes were those in Ireland. Just wasn't a fan. I did like seeing Half Sacs ole lady though.
  • paradigmsubversion
    paradigmsubversion Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have only seen the first three seasons, since I am relying on Netflix. Looking forward to seeing seasons 4 and 5!
  • celtic_ink
    celtic_ink Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    great show. If you have an amazon account you can get season 4. Ive had it for a couple months now. Definitely pumped for 5 to start.
  • trishgrace
    Options
    great show. If you have an amazon account you can get season 4. Ive had it for a couple months now. Definitely pumped for 5 to start.

I went to Amazon.com and it said it is available for preorder, it won't be released until August 28th. I am wanting the Blu Ray, not the digital copy.
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!