chocolate covered zombie elves (questions only)

Options

Replies

• DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    Did you know that pic is so cute?

hmmm... cuter than Jovani? *Music stops and all attention is on Dawn*...

Hellz NO!!! Nothing beats Jovani in the cuteness department, are you nutz??
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Did you know you made me smile? I am so ready for it and excited! Did you know that half our group wont run it for 1 hour after I am already finished so I get to watch a lot of others run it and finish it. Dont you think watching will be almost as fun as running it?

May I ask what kind of event this is? Did you know that I admire runners?

Have you ever heard of the Warrior Dash?
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Did you know that pic is so cute?

hmmm... cuter than Jovani? *Music stops and all attention is on Dawn*...

Hellz NO!!! Nothing beats Jovani in the cuteness department, are you nutz??

you sucking up to me? hehe
  • MIchelleH2027
    MIchelleH2027 Posts: 1,239 Member
    Options
    I have heard of it before but not sure on what it all entails. Would you be so kind as to fill me in?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can you believe I will run 3.31 hellish miles with 7 obstacles, like jumping over fire, crawling through a mud pit under barbed wire, scaling a rope wall, and much more?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    ooo can I do it too?

I hear that you wear a tracking monitor on an anklet, is that true for yours?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Mikey did you know that they do have a timing chip for this race, although in the 3 races I have run I have had 3 different kinds. Did you know I had one I wrapped around my ankle, a chip I laced into my shoe lace, and also a timer that was on my bib #?

Doesnt it sound like fun, I would love if you all could run this with me! Would you like to see some pics when I am done?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Can you believe I will run 3.31 hellish miles with 7 obstacles, like jumping over fire, crawling through a mud pit under barbed wire, scaling a rope wall, and much more?

Did you know that all I can think to say is "WOW" and that is amazing to me? May I wish you great luck as well?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    I got my helmet on, what now?
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    Mikey, may I tell you that the new picture is adorable, but I liked the one of you and Jovani better?
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    Mikey did you know that they do have a timing chip for this race, although in the 3 races I have run I have had 3 different kinds. Did you know I had one I wrapped around my ankle, a chip I laced into my shoe lace, and also a timer that was on my bib #?

Doesnt it sound like fun, I would love if you all could run this with me! Would you like to see some pics when I am done?

Do you know I am glad that I am not running 3.3 miles, but the obstacles sound fun
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options

Did you know that all I can think to say is "WOW" and that is amazing to me? May I wish you great luck as well?

May I say Thank you to you as well? :flowerforyou:
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    I got my helmet on, what now?

Can you just follow my lead and if I need a little shove over the wall, will you just give me a boost?
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    you know I would make a great teammate?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,036 Member
    Options
    Can I just stand on the sideline and be a cheerleader this round?
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    you know I would make a great teammate?
    Do you know I think you would get sick of my slow pace, throw me over your shoulder and run like the wind? LOL
  • DawnVanSlim
    Options
    Can I just stand on the sideline and be a cheerleader this round?

Do you know you would make one hot cheerleader?!
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    wouldnt that make me a great team mate!!!

mikey gets mad and just man handles Dawn! she doesn't seem to mind, does she?
  • MIchelleH2027
    Options
    Slow and steady, constant rhythm with you teammate, words of encouragement and approval, maybe you could both finish at the same time???
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Slow and steady, constant rhythm with you teammate, words of encouragement and approval, maybe you could both finish at the same time???

are you giving advice to the warrior dash or something else?:bigsmile: