Pets, Pics & Names!

Options

Replies

• HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    I have some pictures on my profile (if you can see them?).... I have four pets....
    Moe & Molly ( my dogs ) and Murphee & Montgomery ( my cats ).
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    My baby boy TONIO!

Tonio.jpg
    tonio1.jpg
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Gylfie, our Manx
    20ggsr8.jpg

Gylfie and Koi, our cat we brought from India
    29ll2lj.jpg

Maxie, our 11 year old kitty who has a broken front leg (has had it since we rescued him) and the other 2 kitties
    2m5gu3c.jpg

Grumpy uncle Maxie hanging out with Koi. Koi is tiny, she weighs 5lbs and is over a year old. Maxie weighs 10... to give you guys an idea of the size difference.
    iqh542.jpg
  • jjl0412
    jjl0412 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    sl5jZ.jpg

Tags (the dog) and Mr. Guy (the cat) caught in the act of snuggling.

Cute... But possesed? Eyes to the soul, yaknow??:wink:
  • ItsDawnMarie
    ItsDawnMarie Posts: 81 Member
    Options
  • fighterdiva
    fighterdiva Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    cSo7Uy[img][/img]
  • jjl0412
    Options
    Mr. Jingles sporting his 'It's Good To Be King' Duds!!

1z4fuh5.jpg
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    376326_10151103244406670_2122009196_n.jpg

My dogs snuggle....Bertuzzi and Scout
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options

So adorable.
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I have two fab terriers Bailey & Ellie I'll try to post a pic later
  • Kina_
    Kina_ Posts: 7
    Options
    This is D'artagnan. I call him all sorts of things though. He might be a sociopath, but his eyebrows completely make up for it. He's a tiny bit bigger now, but at the moment, I'm too lazy to find a more recent picture.

4838333506_c18a9d51bc.jpg
  • alliwithaneye
    alliwithaneye Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    This is our beautiful old girl Tammy

81bef882.jpg

Do you mind if I steal her? She is BEAUTIFUL! Reminds me of my doggy cooper that I had growing up :)

I am jealous of all the Dog people out there! I have always had a dog up until my last baby, Penny (greyhound), passed away in 07. Now I am the crazy cat lady.... Here they are.. prepare for cuteness explosion.

P7270386.jpg
    UNO, Link and Gannon's baby. She had 6 and she is the one I kept, my awkward petite girl. Link and Gannon are brother and sister... yes our cats are incestuous... don't hate. He knocked her up the day we went to get him neutered >_<

048.jpg
    Zelda the princess on the left and Gannon my big lovable boy on the right.

linkyhail.jpg
    Link- Uno's mommy

apology in advance if these come out huge ^.^
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options

So adorable.

Thank you! Scout (the one with white paws) was actually my foster dog. I took him in May.... after months of not getting adopted, I finally just decided to keep him. I had to.... Bertuzzi had a new best friend, and I just couldn't separate them! Not sure if I have room to foster another dog at this point.... but I might still try!
  • jjl0412
    Options

Have you tried http://tinypic.com/ ? Just upload your pic, copy and paste the IMG to your post, then change both the IMG to img. Make sure your pic is reduced in size for web posting. Good luck.
  • Haylz_ish
    Options
    228508_10150246699100739_4298168_n.jpg

Here are my kitties!! Dexter is the one on the right and Kitty is on the left. (creative I know)
  • scloyd
    scloyd Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    boomerandyoplait003.jpg
    Boomer
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    This is our beautiful old girl Tammy

81bef882.jpg

Do you mind if I steal her? She is BEAUTIFUL! Reminds me of my doggy cooper that I had growing up :)

I am jealous of all the Dog people out there! I have always had a dog up until my last baby, Penny (greyhound), passed away in 07. Now I am the crazy cat lady.... Here they are.. prepare for cuteness explosion.

I think we might mind, Tammy, however won't if you promise to play with her soccer ball and give her a cuddle. She thinks she's a lap dog, despite the fact that she weighs 15kg and is clearly too big for a lap! :bigsmile:
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    I love these threads!! I have a male Chihuahua mix named Bentley and a female Boxer named Layla. Bentley was my apartment dog when I lived alone but now I am married with children and they wanted a big family dog so we rescued Layla :)

My cuddle bugs:
    LaylaBentley.jpg

Layla taking over the bed:
    LaylaBed.jpg

Bentley thinks he is a cat:
    BentleyChair.jpg
  • Tammiejx
    Tammiejx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have 6 pets in total, but I'll start with pictures of my 2 cats. ;)

-

This is Meneer Kat (Mister Cat, or also known as Monsieur Katze).
    He's had a rough life. Had two different owners at first, before ending up on the street. Then he was taken in by a nice man, only to be left with his ex later who didn't want him. She basically left him on the street again and neglected him completely. She came to my house multiple times to actually tell me she neglected him and if I didn't want him. Needless to say I dislike her very much and I did take him in. Poor guy is about 13 already and he was so scared. It took over a year for him to get over his fear of being abused and abandoned again.

DSCF1022.jpg

And this is Mannetje. The pretty guy who loves the camera.
    He actually showed up at our house one day with Mister Cat. Turned out he lived with the same horrible woman across the street. She's neglected him as well and even though we haven't officially adopted him, he's been living here for 2 years as well now.

DSCF0946.jpg